"Where are we?!" Techno exclaimed angrily when he and Phil appeared out of nowhere. They were in the middle of the aisle, not far from Wilbur.

"We're on a train. We're going after Tommy, or into the depths of Tommy's mind. It's weird, but trust me, you'll understand once we get there," the president explained quickly and stood up. Things were shaking a lot. The train must have been moving fast.

"If we're going after Tommy, where are your weapons? He'll kill you as soon as you get close to him," Phil said, taking his sword in hand.

"No, Tommy wouldn't..." Wilbur began to explain at length what had been happening with Tommy since he was gone.

After several minutes of explanation, the train began to slow down and stopped at a station. It was lit in red by a single LED light, shining on a pile on the ground. Tommy. He was just lying there, watching as the train arrived.

Everyone literally ran after the man who was lying on the ground and watching them with a smile.

Clementine and Shroud immediately ran into his embrace and buried themselves in their dad's chest. This was their dad.

"Am I going crazy or is someone really here?" Tommy chuckled as the rest of them gathered around him. "Wow, you guys are really here. Unbelievable," he exclaimed excitedly and extended his fist towards Wilbur for a fist bump. The two kids didn't seem like they wanted to let go of him anytime soon.

"You promised you'd back off. And that you wouldn't let that idiot defeat you," Wilbur reproached, even though it was clear he didn't blame him.

"I tried, but I guess I wasn't very good at it. He's a maniac," Tommy apologized and briefly kissed his son's hair.

"I don't doubt that, but if you don't stop him, it'll be very bad for us," Techno said, and Tommy pondered.

"Force won't work, I'll have to attack his weaknesses..." he mused aloud, looking around at the people. His eyes stopped at the sword that Phil had on his belt in its sheath. "Kill me," he said out of nowhere, pointing at the sword.

"What?!" Shroud exclaimed, detaching himself from his dad's chest. "No way," he said, looking frightened, and glanced at Phil, who was drawing his sword.

"Are you sure about this? If I kill you, and that lunatic destroys my city, don't expect any favors from me," Techno growled, positioning his sword so that Tommy had the tip of the blade against his chest.

"You know how it works with us? One usually has the thoughts and controls the body, while the other is responsible for breathing and all the things a person needs to stay healthy. All it takes is for one to sleep in the subconscious and it's just right for a rest. If you kill me, he won't pay attention to breathing, and he'll die," Tommy explained and pushed the tip a little under the skin. Almost immediately, blood started to flow, staining his white shirt.

"And what will happen to you? Will we kill you both?" Techno asked, pulling the sword away from Tommy's body.

"I'll survive," Tommy smiled and impaled himself with the sword.

At that moment, everything turned black, and they woke up on the ground back in L'manberg. Wilbur was the first to get up and started looking around to see if anything had changed.

Then the wave of welcoming from Phil and Techno began. Everyone was glad to see Grandma. Even the divorced couple, like Phil and Kristin, seemed to still have some chemistry between them.

You wouldn't expect it, but almost half an hour passed. Everyone was still waiting for Tommy in the same room, chatting away. Phil and Kristin were together, discussing what had happened after their divorce, Techno and Wilbur were also talking about brotherly things and reminiscing about old good times, while Clementine and Shroud were talking to Fundy, seeming to have a good time.

Out of nowhere, though, Phil felt a weight on his back. He looked back, and his face lit up even more than before.

"Hey, dad," Tommy smiled and jumped off Phil's back. "Did you miss me?" Tommy asked enthusiastically and hugged his mom, who couldn't resist and hugged him back.

In just a few seconds, other family members appeared there too. Everyone started hugging Tommy and making sure he was okay.

After another few minutes of reassuring and checking up on Tommy's condition, another woman appeared on his back. She resembled him quite a bit.

"Hi," Tommy smiled and kissed the woman. "This is Molly. My wife. When I died, I had time to ask Life to give her a second chance," Tommy smiled and put the woman on the ground. Almost immediately, she had two children in her hands.

"So, did everything turn out alright in the end?" Techno asked, watching everyone being happy.

"Not yet. I have to return all the states, apologize, and try to regain their trust. And then start developing our state economically," Tommy reminded, sighing as he remembered the amount of work ahead of him.

"Well, I'll leave you to it then," Techno said innocently, smiling. "But between us, just send Quackity a burger and send him a poker chip," he whispered to him, even though everyone heard it.

Everything ended well. As always.