Chapter 27: Tracking her down

Start from the beginning

My heart was beating rapidly with the thought, and I felt like I wanted to kill someone.

FUCK!!!

"I'm sorry Zandros, but I don't really know where she is. I swear, I booked her to Maldives, but if she didn't get into that plane to Maldives, than I don't know where she is.. God, I hope she's ok!!" Mario replied agitatedly. Ashley was holding him, trying to relax him. He too was tense and a crease line on his forehead never altered.

"When should she fly to Maldives?" I asked.

"After she found out that you are engaged to Ayumi." Mario stated grimly. I clenched my hands. I felt that feelings she must have felt after knowing the news.

"That was two months ago.." I remarked tersely.. Mario nodded his head.

I kick the wall so hard not caring with the slight pain after. I blamed myself for abandoning her and only thought of myself. I never cared for her feelings.

I'm sorry Agapi Mou!! I'm sorry!.. my heart ache and my inside cried for her.

After a long silence, with my head leaning against the wall, with my back facing the couple, I decided to asked some help to my other friends.

I felt so lost. I wanted to scream and scream the hurt and longing and sadness.. the rage for myself. I wanted to beat myself out for not looking after her, for leaving her alone and for not giving her the love she deserved.

I dialed Stavros, I knew he had many connections. I heard nothing about him but I needed him.

"Stavros Speaking," he began with a happy tone. I raised my eyebrow questioningly. He sounded ecstatic.

"It's Zandros." I replied briefly. "I need your connection buddy." I started.

"And for what?" he probed.

"I cannot find Lauren Leventis. These idiots cannot find her and I want to know where she is as soon as possible!" I gritted my teeth after clenching my other hands, as I shoved it deep down my pocket.

"Have you asked every Airlines? Maybe she just went for a vacation.." Stavros remarked nonchalantly.

"I did. The New York Airlines was too tight. And Demetrio's friend cannot even get through their system." I explained frustratedly.

"You think she took the NYA?" Stavros probed for confirmation.

"Mario had this strong feeling she did. And she knew that NYA won't give information even if you kill them." I stated matter of factly.

"Steven Banks.. A friend of mine. Of course, I could help you squeezed him the information you needed. I'll call him today, and I'll let you know." Stavros promised and he ended the call after telling me he needed to meet Alessandra.

Not long after the line went dead, my phone rang, indicating Timothy.

"Speak!" I said grimly. I'm too angry and frustrated to becoming polite.

"I found her!" Timothy's words rang in my ears like a music, easing the pain I was feeling. Suddenly, I felt alive. I felt the oxygen back in my chest and the pain was gone, and replaced with so much hope.

"Where is she?" I asked impatiently, as I looked with Mario whose face lit after hearing my last words.

"She's in Tahiti, but the system didn't give a clear exact location. Somewhere, in Tahiti. If you know her credit card or any chips she was using will give me a hundred percent exact location." Timothy replied. His information was enough for me to know where she is. There's only one tourist destination in Tahiti.