Chapter 2: Sally

Sally's POV

Since Percy was little, he's been asking, "Where's daddy?" It's complicated  to explain to a 10 year old that he is the son of the most powerful being in the universe. "Percy get ready for school, it's the first day! You should be happy." "I am happy, can't you tell?" Percy says with a sarcastic smile. I sigh and walk out.

                    Percy's POV
(Italics are thoughts)

UGHHH!!!!!! Why did mom have to send me to school, why can't I stay with her? Well, I better get ready or mom will have to drag me out. Trust me it's happened before. After I got ready I went outside to eat my blue pancakes.  They were delicious, as always. Then mom shooed me out the door and to the bus stop where she held my hand (much to my protests) until the bus came. ( Percy is now 13) the bus there were lots of groups: The jocks , the Nerds, and the normals. I just decided to sit in empty seat in the front so I would be away from all of the other groups.
I was going to Yancy Academy in New York. But I didn't  know what I was in for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm backkkk yayyy but with no help from
My readers like I think I said before I will try to update once a week. Unless I have writers block. This book will go on hold soon cuz I'm going on vacation for 6 days. I will try to update before the trip though.