6. London part1

over the last few days me and leah have been messaging back and forth. we agreed that id go to leah's match and then stay at her house for two nights and three days. i've packed myself a few outfits in a backpack.

today im driving down to london, my best friend millie is coming for the match but then she's driving back home to manchester.

me: hey le, i've just set off x
le: okay love, ill see you soon x

we set off at 8 am because the match starts at 3.
it's a very long drive.

soon we arrived and got out of the car. we walked into the emirates and found our seats. leah got some good ones for us right at the front.

we sat down in our seats and waited for the girls to arrive. me and millie chatted and then she went to get us both drinks and some food.

i saw leah and the girls arrive and walk around the stadium.

i made eye contact with her and she smiled at me. i saw her friends shoving her towards me and teasing her.

she made her way over with red cheeks. i know she doesn't normally like making her relationships public so i let her control the interaction. not that we're in a relationship. yet.

she came towards me and hugged me with a huge grin on her face.

"hello darling" she said.

"hiya le" i said.

"how was the drive up" she asked. "where did you friend go"

"the drive was long. very long. millie has just gone to get some food and drinks" i said.

"nice, ill see you after, enjoy the match" she said.

"good luck le" i said.

"thanks love" she said as she walked away.

i noticed her on the end of some more teasing by her teammates to which she rolled her eyes and awkwardly walked towards the changing rooms.

soon the game started. north london forever bellowed out around the stadium as the 60,000 fans sung their hearts out.

the girls kicked off and were off to a great start. they were right on possession and played their passes really well.

i brought my camera as leah asked and took some really good pictures of all the girls.

the match ended and then the girls huddled and then did a lap of the pitch. leah finally got to us and climbed over the barrier to hug me again.

"well done on the win today le" i said against her neck. "you played really well"

"thanks love. i'm glad you were here to watch" she said as she unwrapped her arms from around me.

"i'm millie" mil said.

"nice to meet you im leah" she said and shook her hand.

"luce im going to get changed and then ill come back to pick you up, is that alright?" leah asked.

"yeah that's fine, take your time" i said.

she kissed my cheek really quickly and then ran off towards the tunnel.
millie stood at my side squealing.

"what" i said.

"she kissed you that's so cute" she said excitedly.

"oh shush" i said.

"someone's getting laid tonight" she said nudging me with her elbow.

"oh fuck off mil" i rolled my eyes.

leah started walking back over after a bit and then millie decided to leave.

"i'll see you in a few days. unless you decide to move in with leah" she said.

"oh my god shush millie" i said.

"bye bye" she said.

"bye" i said and hugged her before she left.

"ready to go" leah asked.

"yeah" i said.

she helped me over the barrier and led me out of the stadium. as we got to the car park, she held my hand.

we got into her car and she drove us to her house.

"make yourself at home" she said as she led me through the hall to her living room. i put my bag down on the floor.

"your house is lovely" i said.

"thanks hun" she said.

"i'm just going to have a quick shower and i'll be right back" she said.

i sat on the sofa and started looking through the pictures on my camera. there are some very good action shots and some cute one from the end of the match.

leah came down a while later, her hair was wet in a messy bun and she was wearing a tshirt and arsenal shorts.

she sat down and switched on the tv. she pulled me onto her lap and scrolled through netflix.

we chose a movie and put it on. leah kept her arms around my waist and drew little patterns across my stomach.

"i saw you with your camera at the match" she said.

"yeah i got some good pictures, wanna see" i asked.

"yeah of course" she said.

"have you got a laptop that i can put them on" i asked.

"yeah let me go get it" she said. she went and got her laptop from upstairs and i got my camera.

i connected it to her laptop and then loaded up the pictures.

she scrolled through them and complimented my skills.

"wow these are really great" she said.

"thanks le" i said.

"so i was thinking we could go out for dinner tomorrow night" she said.

"i've not brought any fancy outfits" i said.

"you can wear something of mine, or we can go out and find you something today" she said.

"yeah we could do that" i said.

"alright, let me just get ready and we can go" she said.

leah went upstairs again and then i went up shortly after her.

"leah where's the bathroom" i asked.

she walked out of the bathroom and let me in. after that i followed her into her room and sat on her bed.

she dried her hair and straightened it. then she started looking through her wardrobe to find an outfit.

she got out a jumper and some jeans and then started undressing.

"wow" i whispered.

she laughed as she put her clothes back on while i turned a bright shade of red.

i definitely didn't mean to say that out loud. how embarrassing.

she walked over to me and put her hands on my cheeks.

"you're so cute" she said before connecting our lips.

i'll never get over that feeling.

the butterflies and fireworks all at once.

she slowly pulled away as i clung to her lower lip.

"i really missed doing that" i said.

"me too baby me too" she said.

baby. again

the way this woman makes me feel never fails to amaze me.

"let's go" she said.

she took my hand and led me to her car again where she drove us to the shopping centre.

wordcount: 1135