THE GIVING TREE

Once upon a time, there was a little boy who loves to play with a mango tree that could talk, the boy likes going there to play around the tree and the tree loves the boy so much. The love the tree had for the boy was terrific, when the boy was tired, he will rest or sits down close to the tree and the tree would smile because he loves the boy so much.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into year and the boy grew up.

One faithful day, the boy went to the tree and the tree was so excited to see the boy and the tree asked him to come and play with him, but the boy replied 'NO' am no longer a child, I came here because I wanted money. Then the tree replied you can plug all my fruits and sell it then you will have money. The boy happily plugged all the fruits and began to sell it

The boy always ask the tree for help, and the tree is ever ready to help. The boy kept on coming to visit the tree but before he could utter a word the tree would always say come and play with me, but the boy kept on saying am no longer a child. The boy told the tree that he needed wood to build a hut, then the tree told him to cut off his branches and use it to build a hut. The boy happily did so and then thanked the tree.

The boy was no longer visiting the tree , only when he needed help from the tree, so one day the boy decided to travel out of the village, then he returned to tree and then said" I know you want me to play with you but I don't have the time now I am looking for a way to get out of this village". The tree replied saying "cut my vine out and sell it for a high amount and use the money to travel. This time it was the root of the tree that was left in the ground

Whenthe boy got the money, he travelled to a far away land forgetting about thetree, he stayed for a very long time, years went by, he grew to become a manbut still he refuse to return back to the tree, the man grew old and was nothaving strength to work. Then he remembered the tree and decided to go back tothe village to ask the tree for help because he does not have any source ofincome. But the tree no longer have any help to offer the boy, but the old manstill wondered around the village, but found nothing to do. He went to thetree, when the tree saw the old man he was glad to see him, but was sad becausehe does not have anything to give to the old man, but the old man still satdown with the tree.

                                   THE END..

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL I WON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL