16: all mine

HUGE TW: minor x adult sex, mommy + teacher kinks, dom+sub

...

"I see that..." Ms.Sherman smirked. You felt as if you lost the ability to even speak.
"Y/n, love, do you want this?" She asked, tilting her head.
"Yes...but..." You paused between words.
"But what, baby?" She bit her lip and continued rubbing your side. You opened your mouth to talk, but couldn't. You sighed, focusing on her hand touching the fabric of your tank top and the waistband of your pajama pants. She pulled the hem of your tank top up and slipped her fingers under the top of your pants, she felt the thin strap of your lace thong.
"Hmm...I wanna see this." She bit her lip and leaned in close to you again. She ran her fingertips over your hipbone and chills went through your shoulders, your body still pressed against the island counter and your teacher breathing down your neck, right beside you. How was this even happening?
"It's okay..." She whispered to you, it was comforting even though it shouldn't have been. She placed a few light and sensual kisses on your neck as she kept her hand on your hip. Your body felt hot and overwhelmed. There was no way you could do this, you thought. But it felt natural...nothing in the world felt more right even though it was extremely wrong. So many emotions raced through you, they made you tense and she noticed.
"Baby, drop your shoulders for me, relax..." Her voice sounded better than your favorite song. You did exactly what she said with no hesitation, you dropped your shoulders and inhaled deeply. She removed her hand off of your hip and up to your shoulders, massaging them lightly, trying to calm you down and get the anxiety out of you...she was good at that. You let out a soft moan at the feeling.
"Why don't we go up to your room so you're much more comfortable, hmm?" She rubbed you on the back up and down and you could only nod in response. You thought of what your room looked like right now. Orange dim lighting, a made bed, candle scented...that was quite fitting for the mood. Both of you walked upstairs into your bedroom.

"Your house is lovely by the way...and your room is even cozier in person." Ms.Sherman smiled and you wondered how she knew this...must've been your instagram.
"Oh...thanks." You smiled warmly. You glanced at the wall and back at her, you imagined her pushing you against the wall and you bit your lip. She stood extremely close to you.
"You've had a lot of fantasies about us in your room doing things, haven't you?" She brushed the hair back that rested on your shoulder.
"Yeah." You nodded and smiled. You weren't embarrassed about this...you weren't embarrassed about anything around her.
"Are you gonna let me make those come true or not?" She teased, raising her eyebrows.
"Please..." You bit your lip. She got close, taking your shoulders into your hands.
"Say it again..." She whispered.
"Please, Ms.Sherman." You spoke innocently to her and she talked into your ear, holding you close to her.
"Good girl..." She cupped the side of your face and kissed you on the lips softly. You fell into it and kissed her back as she held your face gently. You touched her shoulders and she deepened the kiss. You barely parted your lips against hers and she slipped her tongue into your mouth, keeping it soft and gentle as she made out with you. She broke the kiss.
"Lay down for me..." She whispered. You lied down and instantly felt vulnerable. She propped herself up on top of you and wrapped her hand around your neck, very softly. She kissed the side of your face gently and placed her hand on the bare top of your chest. She pulled away and looked at your body, admiring it.
"Can I take these off?" She asked, referring to your clothes. You nodded and she slipped a strap of your tank top down.
"You're obedient...I like that..." She whispered to you and you felt your breath shaking. You pulled your arms out of your tank top and slipped it off over your head. Was this even happening? You felt almost sick...like you'd wake up sweating after this was over because it never really happened. You tossed your tank top to your bedroom floor and she looked down at you, touching your bare torso. Your cleavage showed through the top of your red lace bra.
"Is my pretty girl wearing matching panties too?" Ms.Sherman's voice was soft as she asked.
"Yeah..." You bit your lip up at her as she pinned you on the bed, without actually holding you down. But you felt like she was because she was so intimidating over top of you...and you loved it. She chuckled.
"Can mommy see?" She began pulling the waistband of your sweats down. You nodded submissively.
"Oh you're such a good girl for me." She smirked and the top of your red thong was revealed.
"Only for you..." You said innocently. You knew exactly what she wanted you to say and how she wanted you to act because of what she was doing to you.
"You've wanted to be my girl for a long time haven't you?" She teased, slipping your pants off of your thighs.
"Mmm-hmm..."You whimpered and bit your lip with a nod as you pulled your legs out of your pants.
"You're all mine, such a perfect girl for me..." She spoke gently yet dominating like and winked up at you. She pressed her thigh that her jeans hugged perfectly up against the wet lace of your panties. You squirmed back and let out a little whimper. She felt your wetness drip onto her jeans.
"Awww...babygirl..." She teased you with a smile and a soft chuckle.
"You're dripping on me already." She smiled and kept her thigh against you. You couldn't even deal with the stuff she was saying to you...this was driving you absolutely insane.