I miss Jen since she left for California, I feel sadder, she was my best friend here and still is...

"And, did you know that Jen is coming today?" Beth told me.

"What!! seriously!!"- I said it super excited.

"Yes, and after bringing it back we are going to go to a restaurant/bar,” Viv commented.

"I think it's a fantastic idea, and who is going??" -I asked.

" goes steph, beth lia, leah, kim me and you and well other friends."-Viv told me.

"Ahh ok super."-I said to both girls before Jonas gathered everyone to say goodbye since the training had already ended.

"Well girls, you did very well and Yn congratulate you because you are already improving, there is still less to do than at the beginning, please let's give Yn a round of applause!!" - Jonas said and they all applauded with a smile and in that moment I turned to see Leah, she was with a smile while looking at me, that makes me very happy because we haven't been well these days.

Jen is here, we are meeting at 7 so Leah and I get ready. I wore something normal, something simple.

This was the outfit.

Well, we arrived at the place, we ordered our things and we had a great time

Well, we arrived at the place, we ordered our things and we had a great time. Leah sit with Lia, those thoughts came again.

" I'm glad to see you again even though we didn't see each other for a short time Haha"-Jen said.

Our friends told jokes and we couldn't stop laughing.

We take some photos and upload them to our stories.

In any photo  were we together and everyone knew about our relationship about 4 months ago we made it public since practically everyone knew and everyone supported us.

Past a few days and people start to tell on social media that me and Leah broke up because this foto.

Have you seen Leah's hand?

yes, could it be that they broke up with yn??

oh no please don't let it be like that I love how they look together.

Yes they are so pretty together, but Lia and Leah also look great together.

Please, it's just a photo, let's not make speculations that are not true.

It's true, they have always been united.

I looked at those comments in the locker room, that's when Lia arrives.

"Hello Yn!"-Lia said and gave me a hug.

"Hello", -I said, not so enthusiastic and even more so because of the comments.

"Don't pay attention to those comments, you know that Leah and I-I know Lia, don't worry, it's just annoying to know that and in the same way I trust both of them."-She was talking but I interrupted her.

"Hello my love"-Leah said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

My love...

I had time not to hear that.

The three of us left the locker room and went to train, of course, I'm still in the process.

After training we took a shower and spent a while talking with all the girls including Jen. It was already late so we said goodbye and we all went, each one to her house because they soon had a game.

We arrived and went straight to bed.

I felt arms surround my waist.

"Sorry..." Leah said.

"Why?" I said somewhat confused.

" Because you feel this way and I already know about the comments, Lia told me, please don't think badly, the only girl I love is you, so don't worry",- she told me.

"I love you Leah Williamson."-I told her.

" I love you Yn Williamson." -She said it between laughs.

"And that's not my name," I told her.

"But soon you will be," she told me, giving me a kiss that she had not felt for a long time.

Thanks for all the support for this,I'm enjoying to write this.❤️‍🩹

and sorry because there are two fonts, it's just that I did it on two different days hehe.🤭🤭