Chapter 11

Well, it was almost time to go to dinner. By the way, in 3 days we were playing against Reading and it was special since Leah was returning after 9 months.

"What are you going to wear?" Leah asked me.

something calm, a pair of pants and a top with tennis shoes.- I told Leah and she nodded.

Something like this was Y/n's outfit:

It was time to leave after a couple of minutes we were at Alex's house and the girls were there, Viv, Beth, McCabe, Catley, Foord and the rest

Hello my girl.-Alex said to Leah hugging her and then I just walked up to where the girls were.

We talked and well, Alex served dinner and I sat next to Leah.

Look!! He has potatoes with faces. -Leah was excited so I took a photo of her with her potatoes haha.

YN'S IG STORY

my favorite smile 💗

my favorite smile 💗

I posted this on my ig I know that people going to ask but doesn't matter, me and the girls started eating we were talking, laughing and having a good time

Well, I would like to have a brindis because Leah is coming back this Wednesday, so let's do it.- Alex said, we all stood up.

"I love you," Leah said in my ear and took me by the waist.

I love you my life.-I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

After that we were drinking something and we left the next day we had training for you so we left and fell asleep very quickly.

---------------------

Next day

We got ready to go to the field to train, there was one day left for Leah to play again, we arrived and started training. After training, we went home and had a quiet day.

******************
It was the day we were playing against Reading.

Reporter

minute 23 Foord scored the first goal for Arsenal!!!

Stina scored the second in the 35th minute, what girls' ability by God. And I can't say that Smith (Y/n), always controlling the ball, looks at how it passes through the forwards and close and Goal by Y/n Smith!!!!! just before the end of the first half.

Second half.

And they return to the field to play, I love how they move that ball, Y/n's dominance is impressive, Laia scores in the 51st minute, another one in favor of Arsenal!!

and right now we are seeing that Leah Williamson is preparing to enter the field after 9 months!! Leah's return in the 60th minute!!!

Beth Mead!!! scores a goal in the 80th minute with assistance from Leah!! what a comeback this girl's

Stina scores the 6th goal for Arsenal making them win!!!

POV'S YN

We were in the locker room celebrating the victory very happy.

Congratulations, girls, you did great.-Jonas said entering the locker room.

We all thanked Jonas because it was also because of him for the way he trained us. After a while we went home with Leah.

"We're here," I said in a tired tone and threw myself on the furniture.

Are you tired yet?-Leah said.

"Toooooo much," I said between laughs.

"Are you sure?" Leah told me while she was kissing my neck.

"Leah, please," I said while enjoying what she was doing.

The kiss began to get intense and we did it with more passion for a while.
After we stop she says.

"Now are you going to give me the same thing?" Leah told me, hugging me around the waist.

What?-I told her between laughs.

"That you're tired," she told me.

I just laughed.

So?-Leah told me and she was laughing.

"Stop bothering me," I told her between laughs.

After a while we fell asleep.