Prologue

Captain's Log: 2 days before estimated landing

Our trip to PNF-404 has been a smoothe ride so far. However, we must be mindful of our provisions. We, of course, have 2 weeks worth of food, but that doesn't mean we should go crazy and drink them all. Brittany, the botanist of our little crew, has been estimating our juice rations so that everyone gets a fair share. However, she hasn't been so.. Generous, shall we say. She gives more amounts of juice to herself, leaving me and Alph with little amounts, me having the least amount.

I'm not sure if she does this on purpose because she doesn't like me or because she just has a bigger stomach.

I'll keep jotting down notes as we get closer to the planet. I'll keep this as a diary of some sort. Although, a diary doesn't sound as manly... I'll call it a journal instead.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

C̶a̶p̶t̶a̶i̶n̶'s̶ L̶o̶g̶ Charlie's Journal Entry 2

We're almost to PNF-404. Soon we'll be able to gather the fruit needed to save our planet.. But that's not the only thing on my mind at the moment.

I must say, Brittany is a fascinating little lady. I only say she's little because she's half the size of me. She can hardly stay still in her seat because she's so excited about the new fruit we'll discover. I find it rather adorable.

I suppose that maybe once we land, I'll try find her a decent sized fruit to show my appreciation. Maybe then she'll-

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Captain? What are you writing?"

Alph was behind Charlie as he wrote in his journal, spooking Charlie a bit.

"Just a journal entry. Nothing of great importance, kiddo," He said, laughing.
"You know I'm 24, right? I'm not a kid, sir," His ears drooped.
"Sorry. I'm used to talking like that to those younger than me," He laughed again.
"It's fine. I came to tell you we're about to enter PNF-404's Exosphere," Alph's ear twitched.
"Alright. I'll join you and Brittany in the main control room."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ꅐꋬꋪꋊ꒐ꋊꍌ. ꅐꋬꋪꋊ꒐ꋊꍌ. ꒐ꋊꉔꄲꂵ꒐ꋊꍌ ꂵꏂ꓄ꏂꄲꋪ꒐꓄ꏂ.

ꏂ꒻ꏂꉔ꓄꒐ꋊꍌ ꉔꋪꏂꅐ ꂵꏂꂵꃳꏂꋪꇙ. ꏂ꒻ꏂꉔ꓄꒐ꋊꍌ ꉔꋪꏂꅐ ꂵꏂꂵꃳꏂꋪꇙ.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺