thirty one

irl, instagram, twitter & text

"no but seriously where are you?" conan asked when alyana only laughed. her best friend came to her house to hangout and was surprised to found out she wasn't there. she left the country and no one knew where she was. "im sure you'll know in a short time don't worry," she didn't stop making fun of him.

conan rolled his eyes before hanging up and she simply shook her head. "was it conan again?" timothée asked when he came back into the room. "yes, even after three calls he's still trying to found out where i am." the young man came to her with a smile on his lips, he laughed a little before sitting next to her on the bed.

"you are cruel," he whispered while passing his hand into her hair. she hummed a little and closed her eyes, "everybody will know where we are in a few hours, i can't wasted the surprise." the actor shook his head before kissing her forehead.

"well get ready baby, bienvenue à paris!"
(welcome to paris.) he screamed in french before going back to the bathroom. she smiled.

paris is theirs tonight.

HEWSONALY, POST

liked by CONANGRAY and 12,793,902 others

12,793,902 others

HEWSONALY paris je t'aime
(paris i love you)

COMMENTS

USEUR   MOM ??? DAD ???

USEUR   come on aly we all know why you are here and with who.
USEUR   true

CONANGRAY   im totally fine, my best friend just went to paris without me but im fine
OLIVIARODRIGO   without us
GRACIEABRAMS   what she said ^

NAILEADEVORA   BRO YK HOW MUCH I LOVE PARIS AND YOU DIDN'T ASK ME TO COME??? that's unfair
HEWSONALY   sorry my lover wanted me to himself

USEUR is she really soft-launching each other when we know exactly that it's timothée hal chalamet
USEUR yes .. but we have to act like we are surprised when he messed up and hard-launch her by mistake.

"i just love this city," she whispered when timothée grabbed her waist to pull her closer. the two lovers were walking in the city in the dark, like they used to when they were younger. "i remember i told you 'i love you' for the first time here," he whispered with a smile.

she nodded and also smiled at the memory. the silence around them was peaceful as memories from their past came back to them.

"do you think," he began while taking her hand in his. "do you think we could try again?"

"like a couple?"

"yes."

alyana stepped closer, she put her hand on his chest and gently she nodded. "i would like to try again." so timothée kissed her.

"im glad you're my girlfriend, again."

GANG GANG

GANG GANG

ALY
im not single
anymore

!!
j'aime paris