𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 2 (𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝘆𝘂)

Start from the beginning

"I was honestly about to ask you the same question I need to train my reflexes and speed and you seem like the ideal person for it" you reply.

"You were faster than me during Aizawa's test I'm not sure I'll be able to help you ribbit"

"Yes but you're more consistent with speed per say I can only be fast for a couple seconds since the technique I used could be dangerous, using more water pressure than I did could result in bad outcomes..."

"I'm a bit astonished to see you'd like to train your abilities alongside me, tell me what is the reason you chose me?"You ask her curiously.

"Well, you seem like someone who's very strong and smart, you placed high in the quirk assessment test, you defeated Kaminari and Jirou in the training battle, you're also the class vice-president, you helped All might fight the Nomu at USJ but most importantly, I wanted to get closer to you"

'Get closer to me? How come? I mean how can someone like me...'

"Most of the things you mentioned occurred because I was with someone else it feels like I haven't done anything myself..."

'I'm getting all negative again... I should leave soon I'm almost out of energy...'

"I think you're wrong, even if it was teamwork you still worked hard that's why I admire you" She said looking at your eyes.

"I-i, thank you Tsu, I think you are very admirable as well" you thanked her while breaking the eye contact.

'Remain composed Y/n...'

"I also feel like I sort of understand you, I have siblings and my parents weren't really home much which I guess just made me feel like I had to be the bigger person, of course it's nothing compared to you and having to take care of an island but I hope you know you can just be yourself" Tsu tells you sincerely.

"After becoming the Divine Priestess, I gradually grew accustomed to this life. At the very least, I have the power to change something when it doesn't sit well with me. " You say in response.

"So when and where can we train? Ribbit" She says back.

"I'm available during Tuesdays and Thursdays, Midoriya and I have been practicing at the UA training grounds if you'd like we could go there?"

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

First Tuesday
---------------------------------------
Tsu

Tsu
Hey so we train today right?

You
Yeah btw there's some water training areas if you want we can train there.

We could do normal training on Tuesdays and water training on Thursdays if you want?

Sounds like a plan

---------------------------------------

"I hope I'm not late" you say walking in the same training room Tsu was in.

"You're literally never late, ribbit" she says bluntly.

'I forgot how blunt she is'

"Well let's get started then" you said putting your bag somewhere in the room.

"Ok so do I just fight you and you try to dodge and then we swap roles? or do we do races? Ribbit" She asks tilting her head a bit.