TRIGGER WARNINGS/AUTHOR NOTES

WARNING: This book contains themes for a mature audience.
Themes that are included (So far) are the following:

Body Horror

Homophobic/Racial Slurs

Dysfunctional Families

Assault With Bodily Injuries

Trauma

DISCLAIMER: This book is NOT finished and will likely feature even more mature aspects. As the author, I recommend you read at your own risk or skip this book entirely. Though these mature moments are lightly sprinkled throughout the book, they are still here regardless.

As for that, thank you for taking the time to pick this book out of ALL the ones that are available to you. My personal goal with this story is to turn the "Villain-of-the-Week" story formula into the form of a novel. As you read, you will most likely be able to draw connections from that form of media. On top of that, I would consider myself a huge music fan. I love music and as I write these chapters I usually listen to some kind of musical form. Chapter titles will have musical references in them, music artists would be mentioned by characters, some of the said characters would even be named after famous musicians. I hope you all won't mind the constant music references, I try really hard for them. (Not really).

I'm currently writing this book while I'm attending an university, as for that I will be  updating this story whenever I have the chances. My uploading schedule might differ depending on the month or time of the year, but I am going to strive to have a consistent writing schedule. I hope you enjoy my story, if you have any praises or critic for ANYTHING, please do not be afraid to reach out. I want to better myself as an author. If there are any mistakes, or there are moments where you think I took things too far (even for the mature elements) please tell me and I will gladly change if necessary.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy.

-Marco