Episode 15

Now it's time for the engagement. Everyone are very happy about this occasion. Especially the couple. And Taevi was feeling extra happy cause her sister is back for her. Even though Nayeon said it's just for engagement she came and then she will go back, she is atleast happy that she came for her. The engagement was a big hit. The pandit told the auspicious day for wedding after the engagement and left from there. The marriage was fixed in a month. Everyone cheered for it except Nayeon ofcourse who was serious at this moment but happy for her sister in her heart.
After the function, Nayeon went away after meeting her sister and father. Time passed away now it is one week before marriage, Taevi called Jungkook and said she wanted to meet him. So Jungkook without any hesitation arrived at the cafe that Taevi want to meet.
Taevi: *as soon as arrived at the cafe, ran towards Jungkook and went towards him to give a big hug* huuu i misshh youuu
Jungkook: *took Taevi in his arms and made her sit in his laps and peck on her lips*
Taevi: *smiles brightly and giggles. She also gives a tight peck on his both cheeks and lips*
Jungkook: *smiles* so tell my why did my tiger cub want to say hmm
Taevi: *smiles* come with me ok. I would like to show you something. And yeah I'll drive your car is it ok?
Jungkook: sure here *gives her the car key*
Taevi: *took the key*let this princess be the driver for the prince for the day *said dramatically while standing up*
Jungkook: *chuckles* sure my dear princess i am honored *said while standing up*
Taevi: *giggles and interlink their arms and went away from there*
As said Taevi started to drive. But Jungkook failed to notice the sudden change in Taevi face. Taevi started to drive towards the very same palace once Taevi encounter which is between Kim mansion and Jeon mansion. That day she was very scared and didn't look the palace properly. Then after few days prior she again visited the palace and became enchanted by the palace so she decided to bring Jungkook here.
Jungkook: Taetae why are we here. We are not supposed to be here *said with a frown remembering how Jinnie warned him to never come in this route and not be here*
Taevi: *pouts* who cares. Who ever said has just missed the beauty of this palace. Look kookie how marvelous the palace is. With some renovations it will be wonder. *Sighs* I wish I could live here.
Jungkook: *turns towards Taevi immediately when she said that and frowns a little at the "who cares" part but smiles softly at her wish* you want to live in like this type of palace? *Asked being intrigued*
Taevi: *nods her head excitedly*
Jungkook: *smiles and grabs Taevi hair lovingly and caresses her*
Taevi: *smiles back* let's go I have other things prepared for our date. Let's enjoy our day before being a married couples.
Jungkook: alright your wish is my command *said with serious face and then smiles at her*
Taevi: *smiles back*
Like that as Taevi planned, both Jungkook and Taevi enjoyed there together time to the fullest.
Now it was the time that all were waiting for. That is Taekook marriage.
On their marriage day, every guests arrived for the grand wedding. There were happy guests, envy filled with guests, jealous guests and much more. Even Nayeon arrived one week prior to the wedding for her sister. It was a grand wedding where Jungkook finally knot Taevi with a bright face and smile in Jungkook and Taevi. The wedding was a big hit. After the Wedding the newly married couple went to Honeymoon straight after finishing all the rituals.
It was a successful marriage. After the marriage, Nayeon was in deep thought. She was kinda feeling something is about to happen. Jongsuk who noticed her, approached her and took her to quite place.
Jongsuk: what happened little fairy, why are you thinking so deeply.
Nayeon: I am not feeling good. But what worries the most is I can't even pin point the problem clearly. I am feeling like something big is about to happen. *Sighs* anyway I have to go. It's important
Jongsuk: alright don't worry too much ok everything will be fine at the end. Hmm? And go before your mother nags you for going again.
Nayeon: *smiles softly and went away from there before giving a hug to her father*

Nayeon just hopes that it's just a feeling and not anything serious. But who can tell her that a huge trouble is waiting for her and her entire family including Jeons.

Stay tuned to know. And yeah I did not write more about Taekook engagement and marriage in detailed way because, come on this a horror story and I really need to move faster cause it won't be scary palace without any scary scenes. And I'll definitely make sure to try my best to make it scary

So please vote, subscribe and comment 😘😘😘😘😘😘