my little toy p.2

few min later
At the university

When v got off the bus, the boy got off too. After a while, the boy was with him in the same class the whole day was great until the teacher left the class he was the class president and then the teacher called him up and said

Teacher:( ok, class president, im going to get coffee. Please come and stand right here, and if anybody made a sound, you will go and sit next to them for the whole week .)

I mean, nobody wanted to sit next to him he was one of those cool and scary guys he was cool but not that .

So after a few min my friend called me and he asked for the answer but then he saw me talking so he shouted out my name and wrote my name on the board I was so scared I didn't want to sit next to him .

( the class president was jk )

Jk:( v you were talking, there is no talking in this class )

But since v was speechless, he didn't say anything and did his homework, and when the teacher came, jk sat next to v , v was terrified of jk, but then when he looked at him v remembered that guy he fell on in the bus it was jk v was embarrassed.

He was until he felt a hand on his waist and a note from Jk. He was shocked when he opened the note that the note said :( don't tell the teacher or I will make u scream .)

But v didn't care about him because he didn't think of jk bieng, the son of the worlds most dangerous mafia son, so he called the teacher, but then.....

V:( teacher jk ......)

Before he could finish, he felt someone touching his thing, so instead, he said

V:( ahm..ahm can me and jk go to the bathroom .)

To be continued

😃