Land Of Static and Hope

Start from the beginning

'Reach out touch... what was once... just in your imagination...♬♩'

Lucifer kept singing and watched Alastor become relaxed, hearing the familiar static noise coming from the red head. He leaned forward and kissed Alastor's cheek, their fingers tangling together as they sat there before Lucifer smiled standing up and taking both Alastor's hands in his. He smiled as he pulled him from the bed, a portal fizzing open as the gold sparkled around them. Alastor looked confused as Lucifer kept singing.

'Come with me~! And you'll be~! In a world of pure imagination~! Take a look and you'll see into your imagination~! ♬♩'

Lucifer smiled at him as he walked backwards and pulled him through, stepping into a soft patch, the area around them completely different. Alastor stared at Lucifer confused but intrigued as his grip on the males hand tightened, wind blowing around them as it was clear they were up much higher. The button up shirt Lucifer was wearing fluttered around him showing the edges of his briefs momentarily but instead of being afraid he was getting exposed he was focused on Alastor.

'Well begin~ with a spin~!♬♩Traveling in the world of my creation~! What we'll see will defy~ Explanation~!♬♩'

Lucifer smiled at Alastor, a soft smile he never showed anyone, maybe Lilith or Charlie but now Alastor was getting it. "Lucifer what-?" He was cut off as Lucifer pulled him, running through the soft field that was floating in the sky. They were up so high, the sky's fog barely affecting them as Alastor looked up seeing the stars for the first time in years. Twinkling little lights shimmered with what felt like feet away.

'If you want to view paradise~ simply look around and view it~!♬♩Anything you want to, do it~! Wanna change the world~? There's nothing to it~!♬'

Alastor ran with him before suddenly watching 6 wings expand from Lucifer's back and felt Lucifer's arms wrap around his torso and lift him. "Wow~! Lucifer what are-!" Alastor's static voice rang out as his tendrils gripped onto Lucifer's waist, making sure the small devil didn't drop him as he looked around. Lucifer flew around with Alastor, heading towards what looked to be a castle. Alastor realized that Lucifer took him to his home, where he had resided since the beginning of hell.

'There is no life, I know~! To compare with pure imagination~!♬♩Living there, you'll be free~! ♬♩If you truly~ wish~ to~be~!♬'

Lucifer set him down in some sort of garden, his wings flapping a few more times before he landed, looking up at Alastor. He had a beaming smile on his face before Alastor spoke.

"What in the unholy hell was that?" Alastor said snd Lucifer gave him an annoyed look as he raised his hands up and began to argue with the red head. It was like watching a squirrel get angry. "You big blocky radio! I was doing this to make you feel better you little shit!" He glared and Alastor had his smile tight before it softened, his hands moving up to softly cup Lucifer's face.

"It did ducky~" Alastor spoke softly to the King, leaning down and kissing him slowly, soft open mouth kisses between them as he softly placed his hands on his hips pulling him closer. Lucifer felt calm, relaxed as the male kissed him, his hand moving up his neck and softly tangling in the bed head of red hair.

They kissed each other slowly for what felt like forever, it was the softest they'd ever been with each other. It was nice, sweet, and comfortable. Lucifer softly placed his hands on the back of Alastor's back, gently gripping the soft night tee he wore. His wings outstretched softly curling around them as if hiding them both from the world. "Al..." The blonde said softly against his lips and Alastor pulled back looking at The King, gently placing his hand on the back of his head and pulled him into a soft hug. This felt different than every time they've kissed which was desperate, in need of release and greed. Now it was anything but that, the desperation to not let the other go. The need for companionship was there. The greed to keep the other for themselves.

"Do you-?" Lucifer started, looking up at him and Alastor stared into his eyes, leaning down. "Yes..." He said softly and Lucifer felt his heard bounding, the unspoken feelings becoming more clear to each other, still not completely spoken yet. The Devil jumped up and hugged Alastor around his neck, Alastor hugging his waist not letting the other go. He slowly sat in the middle of the garden, the fallen Angel sitting in Alastor's lap, their lips softly crashing into each other, holding the other like they'd break.

'I'll get free for you...'

Note:

WOOOWWWWWWWWW~ soft shit happened huh~!
I wanted to incorporate music to this chapter because I wanted to bring the fact the show is a musical into the fic, I hope it worked and that you all enjoyed it~! I'll be posting a new chapter soon about when I'll go live on TikTok~!

BOOK 2 DESIRE OUT NOW BABY~!