my character

full name ━ octavia astrid monroe

nicknames ━ tavia ,, via ,, octa ,, miss monroe

preferred name ━ tavia 

usernames ━ taviayummy (youtube ,, tiktok ,, insta) 

age && birth date ━ 23 ,, july 13

gender && pronouns ━ female ,, she/they

sexuality ━ bisexual 

love interest ━ yes !!

face claim && backup ━ tarayummy ,, tara thompson

stereotype ━ miss mastermind

mbti personality ━ esfp

personality ━ octavia monroe is known for her outgoing and spontaneous nature. she is a social butterfly who thrives in the spotlight, always eager to meet new people and make connections. tavia is energetic and enthusiastic, bringing a sense of fun and positivity to every situation she encounters. they are open-minded and adaptable, embracing new experiences and challenges with a sense of adventure. tavia is also known for their creativity and expressive communication style, using their platform as an influencer to inspire and uplift others through her vibrant personality and unique perspective.

backstory ━ octavia monroe grew up in a tight-knit family with her parents, diane and mason. her mother, diane, was a stay-at-home mom with a passion for art and photography, while her father, mason, was a successful businessman who always supported her creative endeavors. from a young age, tavia was encouraged by her parents to express herself and pursue her interests. they would often participate in family photoshoots together, with diane behind the camera capturing octavia's vibrant personality and sense of style. mason would offer advice and guidance on building a successful brand and navigating the world of social media. as octavia entered her teenage years, her parents continued to be her biggest cheerleaders, supporting her blog, and helping her launch her influencer career. they would brainstorm content ideas together, provide feedback on her posts, and even appear in some of her videos and photoshoots. now, at 23, tavia credits much of her success to the unwavering love and support of her parents. she remains close to them, often seeking their advice and guidance on both personal and professional matters. their influence and encouragement have shaped her into the confident and successful influencer she is today, and she is forever grateful for their love and support.

their 'scandal' ━ she was the fourth victim of the silentstriker, tavia was accused of grooming a fifteen year old girl with fake text and edited pictures shown. she was also hacked by this anonymous account. 

quotes ━ "the future belongs to those who belive in the beauty of their dreams" "i belived i could, so i did." 

extra ━ tavia dislikes negativity and drama on social media, values time with her pet hedgehog, dislikes collaborations that doesn't align with her values, feels pressure to constantly create content, and dislikes when people judge her based on her online persona. On the other hand, she enjoys trying new foods, attending fashion events, spending time outdoors, engaging with her followers, and attending music festivals.