Sweet to Bitter to Sour

I sighed as I got up in my bed, I still felt warm from jacks hug. I blushed at the thought and got up to take a shower. After I put on black shorts with a yellow shirt with a sunflower necklace, I put on black flats and went down stairs to see Elsa curled up into a ball on the couch very pale and she looked weak.

"Elsa are you okay?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I-I think im-im si-sick" she replied very stuffy. I ran to her and checked her tempter she was 109 degrees. "Oh Elsa! you cant go to school today!" She only got wide eyed

"I-I have to go! I have a-a project!" she sneezed and got up but I sat her back down.

"No your gonna get everyone else sick and you cant go in these conditions!" I said to her and she frowned.   I sighed and went to the kitchen to make her soup and me eggs and toast. I went back and gave her the soup and medicine and ate my breakfast.

I drove to school in Elsa's white bug  and when I got there some people gave me dirty looks but I kept walking. I couldn't find Punzie or mer but I went to class, History.

"Okay everyone talk out your books and go to page 456 and read it till the end and take notes" Mz. Coue said to us and I did exactly as she said till the bell rang and I went to PE, Dodge ball. Oh no!

I got into my uniform and went to the gym, Mr. Linton blew the whistle and all that I remember was everyone throwing balls at me and getting hitting very hard in to face or gut and blacking out.

I woke up in a white room and then saw the nurse.

"Oh your up! You got hit in the head and fell unconscious but your fine now, but you missed a full class, Its almost your next period class better hurry." Nurse Adele said and I ran to English my last class, our projects were due.

I got into the class and  sat down but when I waved to jack he growled and turned to other way. oh well.

"Everyone hand me your paper and I will hand them back at the end of class or tomorrow." Mrs. Kipper said and I went up to her and handed my paper which was more on the long side.

The rest of the class we wrote poems and read books and I was bored until Mrs. Kipper handed me back my paper and that's when everything went sour.