˚⋅024˚⋅

So today is the first day of senior year and I am pretty sure no one from our grade knows that I am dating Ariii or Aviii is dating Grover.So it would be funny to see how everyone will react since people are so nosey and so interested in our lives.

I reach the bus stop and I wait for Ariii. It has only been 2 weeks since we started dating, so we are in our honeymoon phase in the relationship.My mom was so happy when she found out about us dating.Anyways, here comes Ariii.

"hey"

"hey big guy"

"you ready to shock people in the grade today?"

"wait how?!?"

"like we are dating and grover & aviii..."

"that will be fun I guess I don't know."

"wait babe, what's wrong"

"people will spread some shitty rumors.....and yk I hate rumors"

"that won't happen I promise."

The bus arrives and we board it. I go sit with Ariii and she accidentally falls asleep on my shoulder after some time.She looks so adorable when she sleeps, but I saw people staring at us and even the kids who sit in the back who are from our grade come up and ask me if we are dating. I agreed. One of them looks up to me and says:

"you are so hot...come on you can do better than her...look at her....she looks so weird."

I was about to punch this kid but Ariii woke up and literally sweared so much so they went away. I guess my girlfriend is a bad ass.But I am so annoyed right now.

"hey...I know you are mad at them."

"how do yk?"

"coz they do something which makes me mad too...like they must have said something about me or your mom...that is why you are mad."

"you know me so well"

"more like I know them well..but yes you too."

I give her a hug...hugs are her love language.And yes we still haven't had our first kiss.I am still building up the courage to do it and she is just nervous cause its her first.We reach school and go sit behind Aviii & Grover.

"guys....we have a problem." said Aviii

"what's wrong??" asked Ariii

"so you know how we are dating...all 4 of us.....I dont know how people found out so early...but there are rumors being spread right now." said Grover

"wait what the fuck?!?.......WHO IS DOING THIS SHIT??"

"which rumor is the worst one of out of them?" asked Ariii

"it is that all 4 of us have had a foursome....cause we are all so close...so they think we had sex together..." said Grover

"what in the actual living fuck is wrong with everyone in our grade?!?!??" exclaimed Ariii

She went outside and dragged the person who spreads the most rumors in our grade. It was Sabrina Jade, the other American kid in school who obviously was jealous of Ariii & Aviii cause she thought I would date her since both of us are Americans. And here she comes in with her British exchange student people, her boyfriend Oliver & his best friend Maisie and her boyfriend Nick.

a/n: this is gonna be fun now :)