mama..?

Tw - cussing, crying, mental breakdowns, kissing, slight smut, small gramer mistakes

One of the daycare children calls Sun "mama" and that really takes a tool on him!

So Moon and solar decide they're going to fix that!

🌙 - Moon
☀️ - Sun
🍬 - Ollie
🌺 - Paitin
⭐ - Lunar
🌏 - Earth
🐊 - Monty
🔥 - Solar
🔲 - Puppet

--------------------------

....☀️....

I was taking care of the children, playing tag with the little ones and watching them all scream in joy and run around!

Moon was upstairs in his room like always, he wasn't too fond of playing with the children unless they were acting up or a bad parent showed up. Which is understandable since I know the kids can be a bit much.

Lunar and Earth were helping set up for arts and crafts while I entertained the kids, Solar was at the computers checking in people, solar was rarely down here helping with the daycare since he's usually working in the theater. But I'm grateful for his help anyway!

As I was chasing a few of the kids I noticed one of the children missing from my site, making me grow a little worried.

I was about to look around and call out for her but then all my worried thoughts calm down, when I saw little Molly calmly sitting near the ball pit and keeping away from the other children.

Molly was one of the regulars that came by, she's a really sweet child, very patient, quiet, and a very special trait about her is that she's blind, she has her own beautiful perspective of the world.

"Molly, Sunray, can you come over here please!!" I called out to her, doing jazz hands so the bells on my wrist would ring for her to come over to me.

I watched as she turned head up and stared my way, clumsily getting off of the ground and running towards me, her hands raised up to be carried.

Without hesitation, I swooped her up off the ground, tossing her in the air a little and catching her, earning a laugh and squeal from her. It was always so adorable how she kicked her feet whenever she laughed!

"It's almost time for arts and crafts, if you want you can sit with me and play with Play-Doh, sunshine!!" I said as I held her out from me, swinging her around playfully in a circle and watching her laugh and smile.

"Hehehe!!! Okie mama!!" She squealed out, smiling innocently at me.

I paused.

"Okie mama!!" It replayed in my head at least 10 times.

"Mama..." I hear myself whisper under my breath.

(My sister is being a massive fucking bitch rn)

I was about to say something, but suddenly Earth runs over to me, telling me that Molly's parents are here to pick her up and that she'll give Molly to her parents.

But

I hesitate giving her to Earth.

My mind was just screaming at me to run off with the child in my hands.

But before I could make a move, Earth took a happy Molly away and gave her to her parents, waving them off as they left.

"....."

"Sun?..." Lunar walked over and taped my leg, making me look down at him with a dull look.

"How about you go hang out in the theater...it's closed today so how about you take a break there?" Lunar suggested