girls night aftermath

Tw - vomit, drunkenness, cussing, inappropriate song

The aftermath of the newest video from the MGAFS "girls night with puppet and earth"

This one shot may be a little short!

Enjoy! ❤️

🌙 - moon
🔥 - solar
_____________________

....🔥....

I was working on the computer, Sun was cleaning up the barrels, moon was trying to get a plush out of the net, and lunar was taking a nap upstairs.

I was about to send a email to corporate about the prices for shit, when all of a sudden we hear people singing and coming to the daycare.

"FuCk Her, FliP heR, BeND HeR bAckwaRds, BaBYy pUt Yo bAck iNTo iT!!~" we hear three people singing, and I couldn't help but to pause at the song choice and rush over to the daycare doors.

Moon and sun quickly rushed over as well, and when we open the doors we were shocked to see

A wasted Monty, puppet who looks like they were about to throw up at any minute

And Earth who looks like she could barely stand with both of her arms wrapped around puppet and Monty's shoulders.

"What the fuck?!" Both Sun and Moon said in unison, making me remember that they're twins.

....🌙....

"Haha!!, sp-special del-delivery!" A drunk Puppet said as he slowly handed over a drunk and laughing Earth.

I snapped out of my shock and quickly grabbed onto Earth's shoulders, wrapping one of her arms around my neck and my other hand on her side to support her.

God's she was a giggling mess.

"Are you all drunk!?" Sun yelled, catching puppet in a swift motion as they randomly just started falling, about to throw up. Sun quickly rushed Puppet over to a trash can and allowed Puppet to throw up, having their hair back with one of his hands.

"OnnNnnly a LittlLle!~" Monty slurred, taking her car keys out of her pocket and looking at Puppet who was still throwing up. "PUpet coMe oN I'm DRiVing-" he spoke but suddenly Sun stepped in and snatched the keys, puppet holding onto him and giggling.

"Oh no you're not!?" Sun said, not bothering to pay attention to puppet who was playing with the rays, "you three are staying here until you're better!, solar take Monty to the chair over there." Sun ordered, his voice so Stern even I'm surprised.

"iM OnLy On mY SEcOnd BottlE I ANiT DRinK!!" Yeah as soon as his ass did that he ate shit and fell face first on the ground.

"Alright then, I guess we're doing this." Solar says as he drags a whining Monty over to the security desk chair, making him sit.

"Moon, get her to drink some water and lay a few blankets on the floor over there." Sun said to me, gesturing to a babbling Earth that I was holding, as he swiftly picked up Puppet bridal style and sat her on the counter for a Swift second as he handed me a few towels.

(10 minutes later)

We finally managed to get the girls on the towels.

Apparently, according to Sun. We have to put them on towels so it's easier to "clean up" and "make sure there's no germs", that OCD maniac.

But it also got me thinking, how did sun know how to handle drunk people, it isn't in his program?

"Hey Sun" I spoke, watching him look over at him from a vomiting Puppet. "How do you know how to deal with shit like this?"

"....old you come back drunk a few times." He simply said, standing up and grabbing some wet wipes to clean up Puppet after she was done puking.

I noticed the sad tone in his voice but decided not to push further.

I looked back at the girls and realized Puppet was the only one of them that was awake, Monty and Earth looked just about dead.

Solar was at the computer finishing what he was doing earlier and Sun was taking care of Puppet.

So I just decided that sun and solar could handle this and I could just hit the hay.

So I bid them goodnight and made my way to my room, I'll scold the girls tomorrow.

------------

Words: 685