guilty conscience

Soyeon shifts slightly, finding pleasure in how the sheets rub against her bare skin. She feels like she should feel some sort of panic since she's naked in an almost stranger's bed. But... it's okay. She feels almost peaceful, even when she turns to the side and finds adorable, shiny eyes staring right back at her. Nonetheless, she self consciously pulls the blanket up to cover her chest. "Were you watching me sleep?"

Yuqi moves close to her until she can hold her. She traces her finger along the smooth lines of Soyeon's collarbone, pursing her lips. "No?"

Soyeon holds her breath as Yuqi's fingers drag up her throat gently. "You're bad at lying."

Yuqi chuckles, pulling her hand away. "You want some breakfast?"

Doubt shadowed her eyes as she pondered the seriousness of the question. Is this it? Do we just... start pretending like we've known each other for years now? Is this how relationships—

"I didn't ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend," Yuqi says quietly, almost sadly, "I asked if you wanted breakfast."

She blinks until she's sure her previous thoughts are gone. "Uh, yes, yeah." Damn, am I that easy to read? Soyeon sighs, getting up to probably spend the next ten minutes trying to work the unfamiliar shower because she's too stubborn to ask for help. And maybe while she's at it she'd search the bathroom for that lovely cinnamon perfume so that she could borrow it. Or steal, same thing.

She closed the door to the bathroom, peering around thoroughly like she does everywhere to check for windows or hidden cameras or oddly placed vents. It's a vital survival skill for idols.

Feeling safe, she lets out a happy exhale as she removes her hands from tightly covering her nakedness. She was about to take a warm shower, and she had someone she liked a little bit in the kitchen cooking a meal for her. It felt nice. Sudden panic surged through her and she opened the door to run out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Oh, I'm so glad I'm going to stop her! She thinks as she witnesses the younger take out ingredients for waffles or pancakes or something like that. "Stop, stop!" She near-shouts, putting the ingredients back "I can't eat this."

Yuqi stood back, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Couldn't even put some clothes on, babe?," she clicks her tongue playfully, "oh, the indecency."

Soyeon halts in what she's doing and a deep blush stains her cheeks. "Sorry, I–"

"It's fine," Yuqi mumbles, going to hug her in an attempt to help her be less embarrassed. "Don't worry, no one's gonna' see you but me."

Soyeon melts into her, taking a deep breath so as not to tear up because what did she do to deserve such an intimate hug like this? "I'm on a diet," she says, annoyed that she couldn't eat what she wanted.

"So.. smoothies?" Yuqi suggested happily, rubbing her bare shoulders sweetly.

"That sounds nice."

After her shower and once the smoothies are done, Yuqi plops two straws in one cup. Soyeon eyes it questionably and looks up at Yuqi with confusion.

"What? It's romantic!" Yuqi defends, scooting two chairs together at the table. She sits down and waits until Soyeon's taken the cup into her hands before leaning forward close to her to have a sip of her own. "You're going to give me your number."

"Excuse me? Where are your manners?"

"Don't have any. And you were going to say yes anyway," Yuqi smirks because she knows she's right. It's annoying.

Soyeon groans, cheeks red for the nth time since she's come here. "You're annoying."

"It's not my fault you're always blushing," Yuqi retorts, sticking her tongue out.