I take a step back, pulling Dalton with me as I pull his arm.

"Close the door, close the door!" The guy suddenly comes at the door, causing Dalton to pull his arm away and close the door, but something makes me think that's not the door he was talking about. 

Just as the door closes, voices come from the other door, the one leading the the corridor. 

Before I get the chance to move, Dalton pulls me over towards the bed where he crawls underneath it. 

"Come on, this is Nick's room." He tells me. 

Well shit I think as I rush under the bed right next to Dalton, our arms brushing against each other. 

"Hey Paige, I am Nick" he speaks to himself. 

Just as he turns around something drops on the floor right in front of me and Dalton, and when I take a proper look, I notice the word 'magnum' written on a box. 

I cover my mouth in attempt to stop my laugh, which only got harder when I turned my head to see a disgusted looking Dalton. 

"Just be you bro." Nick continues to talk to himself as Daltons head turns to me, smiling as we both try not to laugh. 

After he looks away, Daltons smile fades causing me to follow his gaze towards the bathroom door that Nick just opened, leading to the now empty bathroom, no guy hovered over the toilet.

After watching Nick spend a few more moments fixing himself up for this poor girl he's about to attempt to seduce, I pull myself out from under the bed, leaving Dalton alone under the bed. 

I walk over to the bathroom, taking a look inside making sure the guy from before wasn't hiding somewhere, but before I get back over to the door, it slams shut. 

"Dalton?" I yell, wondering who the hell just slammed the door on me. 

I grasp the door handle but it doesn't open, even though the locks inside the bathroom and suddenly the next thing I hear is a scream from the other side of the door. 

"Dalton!" I repeat.

"Quiet." Another voice appears, one I recognize to be Chris.

"Chris? Can someone help me out here please?" 

"Danny?" I hear steps coming towards the door, before a rattling on the handle, which only fails to open the door. "Danny unlock the door."

"We need to get out of here." I hear Dalton panic.

"The door won't open!" I exclaim.

Suddenly I hear some voices coming from further away, I'm assuming out in the corridor.

"Shit shit shit."

Everything goes quiet for a moment as a door opens. 

"What the hell?"

"Oh, my god. So sorry, we were just looking for some, privacy. You know? We were gonna do it." 

"I'd rather watch my parents do it." Okay, Nick the dick, I get it. "But, you should stick around, I might get drunk enough to find you attractive." 

The doorhandle turns suddenly under my hand and the door opens up, sending me stumbling into the now crowded room. 

A silence fills the room as everyones eyes turn to me,

"Jeez, don't think I need more alcohol to find you attractive." Nick laughs. 

"Nick the dick right? I'm more partial to kick the dick." Chris takes a step forward, sending a knee right into his croch, sending him doubling over in pain. 

My eyes widen as Dalton grabs my hand pulling me out of the room behind Chris, as all three of us run out of the house. 

"That was pretty quick thinking back there right?" Chris says with a laugh as we all slow down.

"I uh-" Daltons pants.

"Oh shit, ugh I should've asked before I kissed you right? I was just, going on instinct. Are you okay?" 

"Wait you guys kissed?" I asked, shocked. 

"Yeah, I, no I'm fine it's just I um, I'm just sorry for what he said to you. Both of you." I send him a tight lipped smile as Chris replies,

"Oh, whatever. Think I care what vineyard vines thinks? He should be so lucky." Chris grabs my arm as we all walk back to the dorms, done with our first frat party of college. 

A/N

This took me wayyy too long to write, I'm such a procrastinator its an issue, im legit writing like 3 other fanfics at the same time rn but im telling myself to get this one done first

weve got cobra kai, edmund pevensie (my bf) and a couple of the sturniolos coming soon (ish) ;)