Chapter Eleven

" Awe Crap!" Finn murmured as he entered Mulligan's Pub and eyes turned. Aye it was nothing new to catch attention entering. Why Cian had nudged him forward, was because who those gazes belonged too.

" Which chapter?" Aidan quietly questioned as he followed them into a very crowded bar. Crowded with bikers and a fair number of his fathers men.

" Does it blood matter?" Cian put out there more like a statement than a question.

They'd gotten the call that they were needed home for a couple days for family business. A little birdie had also reported that a certain biker Queen was currently occupying the guest bedroom.  He wasn't sure what Demon had done but it was enough to piss Sara off. Finn wasn't even sure why he'd been called home.

     " I'm pretty sure I just caught site of  Sin"a brother Smoke and Liz"a brother Kit is here too." Aidan offered as they moved through way too much leather to the bar where Finn had seen his mum and Aunt Greer sitting.  But they didn't make it. Stepping out of the crowd and into their path came Sun and South Carolina's Queen Brinn. A development that had him thinking this had more to do with Kenny than Sara. Or both, fuck he was confused.

" Where's little red?" Cian questioned and gave Finn a moment to clear the mess in his head. He could only guess he was talking about Liz, Demon and Sara's daughter and the V.P of their chapters old lady.

" Back home on hormone therapy. Little to risky to have her come along." Sin offered smirking offering his cousins hugs and him a bump on the shoulder. Yep it felt awkward for him too.

" The guys are upstairs. Church slash family meeting is going to be a dinning table thing. Go on up." Brinn directed at him then told his cousins to go find their mum.

He'd left them with a nod but headed for his mother first before heading up. A man didn't come home and not hug his mum before getting dragged into business. Also he knew that she'd fill him in before sending him up. Unlike his father who'd let him come without a heads up.

" The club V.P Hoss made a call to South Caroline. Wanted to feel out the patch over and what it would look like. Ripper, Boomer, Reaper and Magnus are up there with Demon, your father and uncles.  It's a full house." His mum whispered in his ear before pulling back and reaching up to rub his cheek.  " It looks bad but half of them were here with Demon before the call.  Smoke showed up just a couple hours ago" she added before the man himself stepped up to them smirking. 

    " I'm here to represent my chapter and see my sister.   Figured we could head up together" Smoke offered pointing towards the hall that lead to the family quarters access.  Following Finn actually felt bad for Hugo being left behind.  Then again Uncle Declan would probably be filling him in soon enough.  Some fathers were good like that he though a little pissed at his own. 

    After he'd been shot and recovered he'd figured his parents needed time so he'd moved out.  There had also been the situation with his sisters so it had been a bit since he'd been home.  He'd taken over Lia's place and it had allowed him a freedom he'd rarely gotten living above the pub.  It had also allowed him the chance to grieve for a brother who'd betrayed them.  He must have hesitated on the last landing because Smoke stoped and turned to look down at him.  

     " After all this you should come home and spend some time.  Don't let one member taint the whole family." He offered his eyes seeing too much and sounding like he understood too well.  And it took a moment before Finn recalled the reasons that was probably true. 

     " maybe" was all he was willing to offer to that before Smoke continued up the last set of stairs and they entered his childhood home.  A place that felt both familiar and foreign to him now.