Author's Note

Welcome Readers,

      It's been some time since I've been able to do what I call purge writing on here.  This is when I get a story out, publish as I go.  Allowing you as the reader to follow along.  The downside is that you get the rough draft.  So this is also a warning that grammar and spelling aren't top priority in this stage of my process.  But what you can expect is a couple weeks of mass chapter dumps.  If the story isn't complete before my holidays end then drop dates will be set up for weekly drops. 

     For those of you who have followed along with the Blood Wolves Old Ladies and Mulligan's you're in for a treat.   Let me know who you'd like to see pop up in the story from the Mulligan clan.  Oh and the name Quincy will be changing.  Any Irish names suggestions?   Do you all want a handbook?

    For those who haven't  followed my other series don't sweat it.  Also for new readers please know that all my stories involve sexual content, violence and sensitive topics.  In most cases  I warn leading into a scene so it can be skipped.  Or full chapters you can skip with important bullet points at the end of the chapter in the Authors notes.  Above I mentioned a handbook.  With most of my series I include photo inspiration, character details, soundtrack and bonus scenes.  Let me know if you'd like to see one for this book. 

      So I'm keeping this short as my mind is already on Chapter One.  Hopefully you enjoy what I create in the coming weeks.   Oh, and the book title is inspired by a song from my teen years. I added it into the header if you want to give it a listen.

Sincerely,

Ruth Mulligan