“Zhan”

Wang Yibo was watching the cartoon with Wang HaoYin at this time. When he saw Xiao Zhan, he smiled and gestured to him, but Wang HaoYin next to him called ‘Brother Zhanzhan’, and threw herself like a small cannonball into Xiao Zhan’s arms.

Wang Yibo’s smile was not obvious, but that smile definitely came from his heart. Seeing this scene, Xiao JiaJun only felt that his heart was suddenly tightened.

“Brother Zhan, why didn’t you reply to my text messages?”

Since the last time they exchanged mobile phone numbers, Xiao Zhan had kept in touch with Wang HaoYin. There was a kind of innate generosity and indifference in Xiao Zhan’s bones, so even if it was a child, he would as well give equal respect.

After hearing Wang HaoYin’s words, he took out his cell phone and said, “Sorry, XiaoXiao, I was driving just now.”

“Oh.” Wang HaoYin dragged out the last syllable and said again, “Then I will forgive you.”

“Thank you.”

Xiao Zhan could hardly suppress a smile and was about to take her away, Wang HaoYin had already moved herself snugly on his right leg, and while secretly looking at Xiao JiaJun, she asked, “Brother Zhan, who is he?”

Xiao Zhan didn’t want to describe Xiao JiaJun with words like his ‘younger brother’. Fortunately, Xiao JiaJun had taken a step forward and said with a smile on his face: “My name is Xiao JiaJun, I’m your brother Zhan’s brother.”

“You two don’t look alike at all.”

After the evaluation, Wang HaoYin pulled Xiao Zhan to Wang Yibo’s side. In an elderly tone, she said, “You sit here.”

Xiao Zhan sat down beside Wang Yibo according to her words. Wang Yibo looked at him and asked him in a low voice whether he was tired.

“It’s okay.”

Wang Yibo knew what Xiao Zhan was occupied with lately. Although a little distressed, he didn’t say much when he thought that it was Xiao Zhan’s interest.

The corner of his eye swept to Xiao JiaJun standing aside. Wang Yibo got up and said, “Hello, I am Wang Yibo.”

Xiao JiaJun was very nervous at this very moment. Seeing Wang Yibo looking at him with a rare and amiable manner, his previous dissatisfaction with Xiao Zhan’s neglect had all disappeared.

He unconsciously rubbed his hands with the trouser legs twice before he reached out and said: “I am Xiao Zhan’s brother, Xiao JiaJun.” After thinking about it, he also said, “I and Lin XiaoKun are good friends.”

Lin XiaoKun was Wang YaoFeng’s cousin. Wang Yibo nodded, but didn’t say much.

The living room of the Wang family’s mansion was very large, but there was very little furniture inside. In the center was a huge white stone table, surrounded by light gray sofas, and on it was a golden yellow crystal chandelier. If looked around, there were white and gold reliefs, occupying two-thirds of the wall area.

The floor-to-ceiling windows on the right side of the living room face the blue swimming pool outside, and on the left were a semi-open dining room and a spiral staircase.

Sitting opposite Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan, Xiao JiaJun only felt that the atmosphere between the two was harmonious, and inadvertently revealed a peaceful and warm feeling. Although he interjected several times, no matter if it was Wang Yibo or Xiao Zhan, they obviously did not take him seriously. Xiao JiaJun’s expectations fell through, and gradually, he felt that staying there was like sitting on pins and needles.