WHY DO THEY CALL YOU TINNY SMACK?[PART 2]

" Let me start from the beginning when I was in the womb"[still don't know how to say it :[ ] "so the god of war, and the god of small things fell in love and had some Woho. Then g.o.s.t.[god of small things] was pregers with me. 5 weeks in and i was already kicking [i know that's impossible but she is tiny smack!] in 2 months i could control her mind an-"

Tiny Smack was cut off by the cashier lady" How where you able to control minds! Normal baby's cant do that"

I start to laugh at that" Haha but I wasn't a normal baby remmber half god of war and half of god of small things."

She gives me a poker face'" Okaaaaaaay?"

" Can i continue?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure you won't interupt?"

"Maybe." she gives me a poker face 0_0

" Okay as i was saying, at 2 months i could control minds. So I did the only resonal thing any baby would have dine. I made my mom smack people yelling TINY SMACK!" I stated, proud of what i did in my past. "Wait cant you just have a flash back" The Narroator says in my head" Good idea voice in my head. OKAY WE ARE GOING INTO MY HEAD SO IM WARING YOU NOW SOME OF THE STUFF SHOWN WILL BE DISTERBING NOW LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait I don't see it" The cashier lady says completely confuse

"Its over here" I say calmly as I point in the other direction.

"O I see it now ......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am a horrible person I am so sorry. so I have a idea I will have smaller updates but more frequently. Also I am getting rid of my last rule in how none of the chapters are related, and you can judge me because it not your book. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON HOW IM DOING comment and vote

P.S. I want to play a game (do you want to play a game?) with you so comment on if you like chocolate ice cream or vanilla ice cream or if you don't like ice cream at all

-LOVE DEMONHEART