WHY DO THE CALL YOU TINY SMACK?

Narrator prologue(in a British accent)
Once upon a time there was a girl name Tiny Smack. Yes that's her real name, seriously it's on her birth certificate. Anyway Tiny Smack was going to the supermarket riding her motorcycle like a total bad ass.

TINY SMACY'S prologue
" I'm an angle with a shotgun! Fighting till the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back! I'll throw away my faith babe just to keep you safe! don't you know you're everything I have?! And IIIIIIIIIIII! Wanna live not just survive. tonight! " I sing in a really bad voice on the way to the Walmark (Hey its not copywrite. or is it) in my awesome motorcycle. As I was riding I started to think, weird I know but for real I began to think that I am a great singer! I could make a carrier out of this. ill be the main singer... No I wont be the main singer ill be the drummer/main singer! Loving my idea, I make a mental note to start a band. When I arrived at the Walmark I got my stuff you know the usual guns, knifes, Nutella, Mangos, Lays ,and boxing gloves, this place has everything. Then went to the cashier the cashier is a tall blond with purple eyes, she looks at me, with a bored look, then began to check in my the stuff.

" That'll be $190 mam" she says I hand her my gift card to Star Bucks "I'm sorry mam this card expired.... THREE YEARS AGO WHAT THE DUCK? THIS ISNT EVEN A WALMARK GIFTCARD!!!!!" she gives me a confused and a surprise looked at the same time.

"What are you staring at" I say the anger building up in my voice.

"Well miss.....what's your name?"
"Tiny Smack"
"Oh, ok well miss Tiny Sma...that is not your real name"

"Yes it is " I say taking pride in my name.

" What type of person would name their kid Tiny Smack!?" The cashier yells at me

"Heyyyyyyyy it's cool." I say in a hippie voice " If you just go with the flow I'll tell you how I got that name"

" Oh my god the weird people I see a Walmark I should've worked at Targot... fine" the lady says with a huff
"HEY WHAT'S THE HOLD UP YOU KNOW THERE IS A LINE DOWN HERE" A man says from the long line behind us. When did that line get there?

"OH SHUT UP! YOU CAN WAIT UNTIL THE STORY IS OVER" I yell back at them. they shrink back in fear "yes mam" they whisper.

"That's better, now it all started a long time ago when I was still in the womb (is that how you say it I'm trying to say that she was in her mom's tummy :3)............................................. CLIFFHANGER!!!!HAHA IM SO EVIL >:)

I'm gonna leave it here and finish it in the next chapter/update. I know that I said that none of the chapters are related, but this one but this one is so deal with it ;) oh and I am soooooooooo sorry for not updating sooner. I had a lot going on but I'm going to update sooner now. I'm supper sorry I told myself that I was not going to be one of those authors that don't update on there story's but I became one anyway ( I became the one I feared most... wow that was deep bro) I feel horrible also I started to make new books and I thought the one that gets the most votes views and comments is the one I will focus more on and before I forget please comment and help me with the covers I am completely clueless don't leave me alone in the dark. And this book called scorched by Mari mancusi is REALLY GOOD! it is not a watt pad book it is a real book but still please check it out. (#Not sponsored)

- LOVE DEMONHEART