Neglected Part 3 - Mapi Leon & Ingrid Engen

Start from the beginning

Anger bubbling up inside of you, unsure if it was due to wondering where they got the audacity to ask you to explain themselves after how they have been treating you or the fact you are considering hearing them out after everything that has happened.

"I have nothing to say to you and I don't care what you have to say to me. - You spat, feeling tears welling up in your eyes - You both have had multiple opportunities these past few weeks and neither of you have even thought to apologise."

You were emotionally and physically drained, you were really at the end of you patience and you couldn't speak to anyone about how you were feeling, well other than alexia but you have been feeling like a burden to her so you really don't want to bother her, not when she has her own issues.

The more they persisted that you listen, the more you were considering it. You had no energy to keep fighting so with a roll of your eyes you gestured them to start talking.

Ingrid started, "First off elskling we are so so sorry for how we have been treating you - Maria hummed in agreement next to her - when we bailed on you it was not intentional, we were getting dressed when a few of the girls randomly showed and made plans which we tried to had to get out of but we couldn't, not without explaining why."

Maria was next to speak, "We felt so guilty and then to see you in training, we really wanted to approach you but we thought it would be better to give you time to cool off. Then you got the concussion and we so badly wanted to run over."

She had to take a deep breath to calm down before continuing, "We've done a lot of thinking, if you give us another chance we are done hiding, done not communicating properly because we love you so much, our relationship is not the same without you carino."

Your head was spinning, did they really love you or were they just trying to get you to let them back in so they could hurt you again. You couldn't handle that, not again.

You were broken out of your thoughts when the elevator came back to life, going down to your stop before the doors finally opened. You sprung to your feet, racing out past the maintenance workers and a very confused looking Aitana.

Entering the bathroom you leaned over the sink, taking a deep breath and splashing your face with cold water.

Silently berating yourself for even thinking about the possibility of forgiven them but you couldn't help in, you were in love with them and no matter how much you tried to get over them, you couldn't.

The door swung open revealing a concerned looking alexia, she rushed to your side, talking in really fast Spanish which you didn't understand but by the tone of her voice you could tell she was concerned about you.

She held your face in her hands, searching your face for any kind of indication on how you were feeling.

You wanted so badly to tell her what happened, how it makes you feel and how angry with yourself you are that you were ready to drop everyone and forgiven then, even after everything they've done but it was as if you forgot how to speak.

You just shook your head, reassuring her you were fine and that you just got worked up due to the small space, not wanting to bother her with your issues.

She didn't seem convinced but could tell you didn't want to talk about it so instead she comforted you.

——

Later on in the evening you and alexia formulated a plan to make them jealous, you were excited but also nervous, when you were with them they were quite territorial and you don't see why this would be any different.

It was the following day, you had just beaten Real Madrid 4-0 in the final and you were all celebrating with champagne in the dressing room when an idea popped into alexia's head.