Subway

Few months had passed, the tanned skinned boy was taking the subway. Today is Monday, the first day of the week and the first day of suffering this week. Plus, the packed subway is not helping at all. At least, even if he is packed to death Renjun will surely die first. Haechan looks at Renjun struggling to breathe then chuckles.

" WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT DUDE, YOU'RE NOT HELPING AT ALL. THANK YOU. "  The blonde hair's guy shouted in annoyance. Everyone in the subway makes a little space to avoid the little guy's tantrum.

" woah woah injun you really scared the shit out of people. You know, I always wonder how Lucas handles you. He probably lost his hearing abilities by now."

" What did you say? At least i'm not hanging people around and whining to be loved"

" What do you mean bro? " Haechan asked

" Bro Mark literally head over heels for you, Jeno following you around like a puppy he is and Sungchan clearly shooting an arrow heart whenever you are around. Yet, these dumb people right here are still clueless and think it's brother love."

" you're just guessing dude. Stop spatting nonsense. "

The scared people in the subway end up more scared when two of the guys bickering nonstop. Luckily, a grandma starts complaining to both of the boys and they end up being disciplined in the subway. Renjun sat at the seat while Haechan stood at the front of the door. The subway's announcement rang as a sign of the next station. The door opened and the first thing Haechan did was locking eyes with the person right in front of him.

The person said while grinning playfully " I guess we are meant to be then "