The first encounter

In this wide green field filled with thousand graceful flowers I was laying with him by my side staring at the sky. That is our home, that is our pet and that is our kitchen. We're giggling and smiling pointing at what looks like ours.

'KRING'

" YA LEE HAECHAN WAKE UP "

Class is over and here haechan is, still snoring soundly while renjun shakes his body. A little too hard that maybe his soul's little dream shook and woke that brunnette's hair boy from his sleeping beauty. He is still in fact half awake walking along the hallway while listening to Renjun nagging or more to rambling about something not so important. Renjun surely dragged Haechan all along the way but he doesn't seems to care much due to his eyes that barely open.

' BRAK '

He bumped into someone. Maybe too strong that makes the person's stuff, specifically papers spreading all around the road.

" I'm really sorry, there's this little thing that keeps dragging me nonchalantly. i am truly sorry " said haechan while picking the papers.

" nah it's okay, things happen " said the sweet guy he bumped into while making the first eye contact.

Maybe a little bit too sweet that makes me gasp loudly.

" gosh you're so fine, i mean ar-are you fine?" Haechan asked while laughing awkwardly

The sweet guy chuckled and replied " yes i am and thank you for the compliment if it is a compliment. You're fine as well "

"LEE HAECHAN HURRY UP" yes, it is renjun shouting across the street

" Guess you gotta go now before your friend shouts to this whole town. And I'm Jaemin, Na Jaemin. " The black hair's guy offered his hand while smiling softly.

" Haechan, Lee Haechan " he accepted jaemin's hand then shake hand.

After a brief few seconds of staring into each other's eyes, Renjun's rumbling could be heard louder and louder causing them to come to their sense now.

" I'm coming " Haechan said, running towards Renjun who had been stomping his feet for a while now.