After fight

Tae intentionally got injured even though he won the fight he has to be given medical care and he acted to be fainted and he was brought to hospital.

Tae:(opening his 1 eyes looking around)

He saw no one in the room guards were outside the room Tae went to the washroom fastly and got changed. He climed on the toilet seat and removed the window before looking out and he was on 19th floor.

Tae: you have seen worst Tae you can do it.

He nods at himself and started to get down from the building holding the windows he somehow reached the 10th floor thatd when he saw one of his guard was coming outside he panicked and jumped inside the room without thinking twice just to see it was a xray room.

After somtime the guard was gone he again started climbing down as fast as he could only to be seen by one of them when he reached at 2nd floor.

G2: KIM TAEHYUNG!
Tae:(panicked and jumped from there)

He landed on his left sholder and immediately got up seeing them following him he rand as fast as he could holding his arm until one of them shot him in his leg Tae fall down his eyes held hops and tears.

As he left all his hopes guards were about to reach him a bick stops right in front of him and pulled him to sit in front.

Guards kept screaming and shooting but the male behind Tae had a bullet proof jacket which protected him and Tae both.

.......

After 2hrs they stopped.

??:(got down)(rubbing Tae's back) they are all dead don't worry.
Tae: w....h....o are yo.....u? (Breathing heavily due to injuries)
??:(removing his helmet)
Tae:(teary-eyes hugging him tightly) Min-ho.
Min:(rubbing his back chuckling)

So basically Min-ho is one of Tae's old friends who escaped from the country 2 years ago and always told Tae how good the life was outside and he could help him get out but Tae never wanted to leave until president gave order to kill his parents for no good reason.

Next time Tae opened his eyes he was at hospital.

Dr: how do you feel now sir?
Tae:(rubbing his forehead nods)
N:(enters with a tray of food)

Tae ate as he has not eaten for days and after taking medication he was discharged in evening.

Min: Tae you need to reach South Korea as soon as possible we both aren't safe here president's people are looking for you.
Tae:(nods looking at him seriously)

Tae was crossing the border illegally and out of no where he was attacked again but Min again saved him by coming in front and taking all the bullets Tae was in tears.

Tae: Min-ho
Min:(breathing heavily unable to speak) G-O!

Tae started running not thinking twice of all the bullets they were shooting as he had bullet proof suit on.

.................

Jk and Jm came out of the club. Jm was trying to find network to get some business call.

Jk: come I will drop you.
Jm: it's alright you carry on I will see you in morning.
Jk: alright them. (Gavr him a hug and left)

Jm came towards the garden and took the call as he was talking on the phone he said he saw somthing was moving near the grass.

Jm:(took his gun)

He walked there and points his gun at a injured beautiful figure in front of him.

Tae: s....a....ve.....me....pleas.....e.