Maybe being with u isn't as shitty as I thought it would've

Começar do início

Yet, amidst the tenderness of their shared moment, Sanemi couldn't shake the memory of the night he accidentally caught a glimpse of Giyuu's feminine features. His heart raced at the thought, his cheeks flushing with a heat he couldn't control.

Sanemi fought to remain firm, to maintain the facade of indifference he had carefully crafted. But deep down, he knew it was only a matter of time before his true feelings bubbled to the surface, before he couldn't deny the pull of his heart any longer.

And so, as the days turned into weeks, Sanemi found himself falling for Giyuu against his will. Despite his stubborn resistance, he couldn't deny the growing affection he felt for his gentle spouse. It was a revelation that both terrified and exhilarated him, a journey into uncharted territory where the walls he had built around his heart began to crumble in the presence of Giyuu's unwavering kindness- despite his treatment towards Him...

As the months slipped by, Sanemi and Giyuu found themselves settling into a comfortable routine, their once strained relationship blossoming into a tender intimacy that neither had expected. Yet, amidst the familiarity and ease that now defined their dynamic, a new kind of tension began to simmer beneath the surface—a tension tinged with desire and longing, an unspoken yearning that hung heavy in the air between them.

It was on a particularly warm summer evening, the golden rays of the setting sun casting a warm glow over the garden where they sat, that the tension between them finally reached its breaking point.

Giyuu's fingers trembled slightly as he poured the tea, the delicate porcelain cup rattling softly against the saucer. He tried to ignore the way his heart raced at the mere presence of Sanemi beside him, the heat of his gaze burning into him like a brand.

Across from him, Sanemi watched with hooded eyes, his breath catching in his throat at the sight of Giyuu's flushed cheeks and tousled hair. He had long since abandoned any pretense of indifference, his desire for Giyuu simmering just beneath the surface, threatening to boil over at any moment.

Their conversation meandered lazily from one topic to the next, the words flowing between them like a gentle stream. But underneath the surface, a current of tension pulsed, drawing them closer with each passing moment.

As the night wore on and the shadows deepened, the space between them seemed to shrink, until they were sitting mere inches apart, the heat of their bodies mingling in the warm summer air.

And then, in a moment of reckless abandon, Sanemi reached out, his hand coming to rest on Giyuu's knee, the touch sending a jolt of electricity coursing through them both.

Giyuu's breath hitched in his throat, his pulse pounding in his ears as he met Sanemi's intense gaze, the desire burning bright in his eyes.

Without a word, Sanemi leaned in, his lips capturing Giyuu's in a searing kiss that left them both gasping for air, their bodies pressing together in a desperate embrace.

In that moment, as they surrendered to the fire that raged between them, Sanemi and Giyuu knew that their love was anything but ordinary—it was a flame that burned with a passion so fierce, it threatened to consume them whole. And as they melted into each other's arms, they knew that they had finally found the peace and acceptance they had been searching for all along.

The first light of dawn filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow over the room as Giyuu slowly stirred from his slumber. As he blinked away the remnants of sleep, he became acutely aware of the warmth enveloping him, the comforting weight of another body pressed against his own.