Samael: There was no need for you to do this, but I appreciate it blossom.

Elysia: Whoa, Lavie, you never make my favorite breakfast in the morning until I tell you to, and even then, I have to force you to make it. I need to whine about it, and then you reluctantly agree and make it for me.And he didn’t ask for it. Don’t you realize that he is our rival? And according to the bestie rule, you should hate the ones I hate.

Sohan: Exactly Alora ,brother is our rival and taking our clients.

Erel:  oh I heard about this award function. Guys chill it's not that serious.

Elysia: It is seriously cuz I wanna win.

Samael: Keep on dreaming.

Elysia: Until it comes true.

Samael: Not happening Qalbi.

Elysia: I'll make it happen devil.

Erel: Okay, okay, but you guys can’t hate each other for a competition. This is so stupid.

Sohan: We don’t hate him, maybe Elysia only, but we are mad because he is stealing our clients.

Samael:Correction, baby bro, because it’s not stealing, it’s gaining. And it’s not my fault that my projects are better than yours, and clients come to me instead of you. You guys are just jealous.

Elysia: Jealous of you? You wish.

Samael: i don't wish I know qalbi.

Alora: Actually Elysia he is your business rival and you can't hate him for that. And that’s how it works: showcasing projects, and the one that is superior attracts the customers.

Elysia: Are you sure you are my bestie friend not his?

Alora: I'm not taking anyone's side. I just can't understand why do you hate him so much. And you Sohan why are you so mad at your own brother? I'm sure it's not cuz of these things.

Elysia: He is ugh I can't tolerate his presence.

Samael: Because you feel intimidated by me.

Elysia: Don't flatter yourself cuz I only feel disgusted by you.

They all gasped and my eyes locked with hers, a heated gaze burning between us.

Erel: Elysia that was rude. And don't forget you are in his house.

Elysia: Not only his house. This house also belongs to Sohan.

Sohan: Yes and I support Ely.

Alora: Elysia's puppet.

Sohan: Gladly.

Samael: I think I need to disown someone and cut his pocket money.

Sohan: Bro, I was just kidding. Yeah, I’m mad at you because you put Elysia under stress, and you know how much I hate seeing her worried or upset.

Samael: Well I also need to win and I can give it all to her for free.

Elysia: Did I ask for anything from you? No nah so STFU.

Samael: Soon you will beg for me qalbi.

Rune,Sohan,Alora: Whatttt

Erel:Be mindful of your words.

Samael: I didn't mean it that way.

Rune: Ok can I ask you something samael bro?

Samael: Now what do you want? Go ahead.

Rune: You keep calling her “kalbi.” What does it mean? Didn’t you used to call her “flame” sudden change in name?

They all again looked at me for an answer but obviously not going to say qalbi means my heart.

Samael:Flame wasn’t enough for her; she is more than just a flame. She is a volcano.

Elysia: Yeah be careful I might burn you alive.

Rune: You all are giving each other strange names. Brother Erel, why do you call Alora “Muse”? You are not an artist; you are a businessman. Isn’t it an unusual name to call someone who is like your sister?

This Rune will expose us. This boy needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut. And when did a introverted guy like him start to talk so much?

Alora: Yeah brother Erel tell them.

Damn, Alora knows how to get on his nerves. I can see fire burning in Erel’s eyes. I would have died if Elysia ever called me brother. Nothing can be as terrifying as when your love calls you brother. It’s a nightmare for us boys.

Erel: Who told that alora is like my sister Rune? I have only one sister that is Elysia.

Alora: I'm hurt brother Erel.

Sohan: Mira will also get hurt once she finds out about this.

Rune: Still doesn't make sense why you call her muse?

Elysia: Yeah it's weird.

Erel: Cuz she gives inspirations to people. Happy?

Rune: Ahh

Elysia: I see

Sohan: Lmao.

Alora: What's funny?

Sohan: That a chimpanzee can be a muse.

Alora: You fuckin sloth.

Sohan: Alora stop calling me that.

Samael: I can't be with you crazy people. I'm going to office.

Elysia:No one asked you to be with us. By the way, you came here uninvited.

Alora: Atleast have your breakfast ray.

Samael: Give it to Erel. I don't have time forgive me blossom. Next time I'll eat it I promise.

And I left for my office in my Bugatti Chiron.