Ch. 11

(Boscage Maze)

Gnarly and Mangey snook out of the tree. They were stopped by Hangry 'who looked at them' and asked, "Where are you guys going?"

Gnarly lied, "Nowhere?"

Prim Rouge 'who saw what they were doing' asked, "Are you going to the forbidden side?"

Gnarly and Mangey looked at each other and ran off.

Prim shouted, "GET BACK HERE!! YOU KNOW YOU'RE...!"

She finished her sentence as she said softly, "...Not suppose to go to the forbidden side."

She sighed deeply as she said, "Thorn will be mad."

Hangry asked, "Why do they want to go to the forbidden side in the first place?"

Prim shrugged and answered, "Probably finding more food."

A familiar voice said, "Or maybe trying to confront those cursed villagers."

They gasped as they see Thorn and Birdie.

Prim asked to Thorn in a shrouded manner, "Thorn. What do you mean?"

Thorn answered her sternly, "It is called the forbidden side for a reason. Due to the fact it has cursed villages and with cursed villagers."

Prim and Hangry gasped. Prim asked, "Oh my Gosh. Are they dangerous?"

Thorn asked 'to answer her', "Do my 6 sisters still guard the gardens of the other areas of the Boscage Maze?"

That is when 'On cue' one of Thorn's little sisters 'that bored a little resemblance to one of Amy's younger sisters 'Alex' with pigtails and similar clothes as her sister' poked her head out like a gopher.

Thorn looks to her and said, "Digger."

Digger replied, "Sister! I have been looking for you. I need to tell you something right now."

Thorn asked, "What is it?"

Digger answered, "Camile and the other sisters just got word that Gnarly and Mangey had a chance encounter with a cursed villager."

Prim Rouge, Hangry, and Thorn gasped.

Thorn asked in a panic, "A cursed villager?! Are you sure?!"

Digger answered, "Yes I am sure. They no doubt went to the forbidden side of the Boscage maze."

Thorn looked at the forbidden side and said, "Birdie. Fly me to the location. Digger report any further updates."

Digger salutes and Answers before digging away like a gopher, "Yes Thorn!"

Prim turns to Thorn and said, "I still can't get over the fact that you have been a part of a clan."

Thorn sighed and said, "That was a long time ago. Before I met you guys. You and me are going to find Mangey and Gnarly."

Prim replied as she got on Birdie with Thorn, "Right back at ya."

<meanwhile>

Gnarly and Mangey looked everywhere for the blue tiger-hog as Mangey sniffed.

Gnarly asked, "Did you pick up the scent yet?"

He then said as Mangey roughs, "Mangey! Shh! You'll alert the other cursed villagers."

That's when Gnarly and Manger stepped in one of their traps.

A net more like. Gnarly sighed and said, "Figures we have been setting foot on another trap. Least it wasn't the bear trap."

They then heard a low tiger roar coming this way. Gnarly holds Mangey tight.

That was when they saw a familiar face with a tiger tail.

Thorn and Prim landed along with Birdie and were at their hiding place as they were hearing a tiger roar.

They see it was Spike The Tiger-Hog.

Thorn and Prim could not believe their eyes. Gnarly and Mangey calmed down.

With a wild glare and a low tiger growl, Spike asked, "You again? Didn't you done enough last time?!"

Gnarly replied 'knowing this is how he reacts', "Nice to see you again 'Spike'."

Spike flinched as he asked, "And just how in the predator Gods did you know my name?"

Spike growled a tiger like growl as Gnarly and Mangey gulped.

Spike then said 'impatiently', "I'm waiting!"