"This has become our main home so of course we should include it in our matrimonial holdings. Or do you want to buy another property together where we can move and make into our new main home? I don't mind. We can just keep Dragon Palace as our vacation home."

Move into another home? Iris wasn't keen on the idea. She had become very comfortable living in Dragon Palace Home #10, even more than her Gold Heights penthouse where they would stay for only a few times per month for convenience sake due to her irregular showbiz workplaces. For her, Dragon Palace Home #10 was home and she didn't really want to move into a new one. She would love to buy other properties together with him but those would be their vacation homes, not Dragon Palace.

Jin Liwei had a sense of what she was thinking based on her expression. He was pleased that his baby girl had become attached to his house. Before she came into his life and made him crazy in love with her, the place felt like a cold necropolis. Then she moved in, breathing life and love into it. Now it was their home. A warm and loving home for their family.

In the end, he was able to persuade her to include Dragon Palace Home #10 into their matrimonial holdings.

"Then I should include my Gold Heights penthouse, too—"

"No." He was the one who protested this time.

She frowned. "Why not?"

"Didn't I gift you the entire Gold Heights company? Your penthouse is under Gold Heights. And since I gifted the company to you, it belongs to you alone."

Iris tried reasoning with him but he insisted that gifts were different to matrimonial assets. She eventually conceded to him, not wanting to waste any more time arguing.

Jin Liwei was satisfied but he wasn't done shocking everyone yet. He threw another bombshell.

"I have another gift for you."

Iris felt curious but also wary because he had the tendency to go all out when gifting. "What is it?"

"I'll give you 5% of my own Jin Corporation shares. My wedding gift to my wife."

She blinked her eyes, unable to react in time.

Gasp!

Qiao Yu and the two lawyers failed to maintain their professional expressions from too much shock. Dom pretended to faint on the couch while Lu Zihao froze and looked at Jin Liwei with a complicated expression.

Chapter 692 - Wedding Gif

Jin Liwei turned to his lawyer. "Did you take note of that?"

Kang Huizhong was unable to respond right away from shock, so Jin Liwei asked him again. "Uh..." The lawyer cleared his throat and smoothed out his expression. "Sir, this is a big decision which doesn't involve you alone but also the company, Jin Corporation. Have you thought about this matter carefully?"

Jin Liwei threw him a cold look. "I can give my own shares to whomever I want. And Xiulan isn't just anybody. She's going to be my wife."

Iris was concerned. "Liwei..."

"This is my wedding gift to you."

"But—"

"Don't reject it, love."

Iris bit her lower lip before reluctantly nodding. "Okay. Thank you, darling," she said, deciding to accept it because she felt too tired to argue.

"En. You're welcome, love," he replied, feeling pleased.

"I'll also give you a wedding gift, then. 2.5% Orchidia Beauty and 2.5% Planet Monkey shares."

"Love, you don't have to—"