"For those of you who don't know who this woman is, Zhu Ning is a former mistress of Long Industries' President-CEO Long Tengfei, father of Iris Long. Zhu Ning recently got into a catfight with Iris Long's mother, Spanish Viscountess Wei Lan, and threatened to kill the mother and daughter in front of many witnesses who caught the incident on video.

"Tian Kong claims that Zhu Ning manipulated him using her mature womanly charms and took advantage of his youth to twist his admiration for Iris Long into a crazed obsession. According to him, Zhu Ning was the one who instigated him to murder Iris Long...."

Iris leaned back on her comfortable ergonomic seat to think about the alleged affair between Tian Kong and Zhu Ning. She didn't expect this kind of development in this case at all. There were even "evidence" that popped up after his "confession" to prove that he and Zhu Ning were indeed lovers.

One particular evidence caught her attention. It wasn't released to the public but she accessed it from the police's currently vulnerable system.

"A sex video?" she murmured, her eyebrow rising higher.

Iris turned off Ketchup's senses before playing the sex video. Now both of her eyebrows rose. She was actually impressed that the man in the video looked exactly like Tian Kong—maybe it was really him—and the woman looked so much like Zhu Ning.

If the video was real, then Zhu Ning's name should be written on her virtual black notebook guarded by Ketchup. But if it was fake, then the person who directed and created the video was frightening in his or her ability to manipulate a lie and successfully make it appear as if it was the truth.

After feeling impressed, Iris quickly felt disgusted and stopped watching. Then she closed the video. She loved making love with Jin Liwei but she had no interest or whatsoever in watching other people have sex. That kind of thing wasn't her cup of tea.

Iris closed her eyes to think about what she learned today. After a few minutes, she opened them again.

"Who is the real mastermind? Is it really Zhu Ning?"

###

Chapter 602 - Stop Being Naughty

The bombing incident was labelled as a high-priority case early on with the authorities treating it not just as a simple case of a crazy, obsessed fan who wanted to kill Iris Long but also as a serious terrorist case. As a result, the police were under a great deal of pressure from both the government and the citizens to solve the case as soon as possible. Now that there was "evidence" pointing at Zhu Ning as the mastermind behind Tian Kong, Iris predicted that people would crucify the woman for her "sins".

And indeed, a quick search on the internet already resulted in a flood of condemnation towards Zhu Ning. Many of them were from the Black Stars. They remembered how Zhu Ning beat up Wei Lan, insulting her and even threatening to kill to viscountess and her daughter, their beloved Boss Iris Long. To these loyal Black Stars, what Zhu Ning did was unforgivable, especially since there were many of their comrades who were also injured during the bomb incident.

The rumour of a sex video between Zhu Ning and Tian Kong also quickly circulated on the internet, even though there wasn't any proof of its existence because the authorities didn't want such explicit material corrupting the people. Nevertheless, just this rumour was enough to make the general public more disgusted of Zhu Ning. The hatred towards her was even more intense compared to Fan Luo's downfall a year ago.

Iris didn't know for sure whether Zhu Ning was the real mastermind or not. But truth be told, she highly doubted it.

'I don't think Zhu Ning is that smart to plan something as big as the bomb incident. Long Jian certainly didn't inherit his brains from his mother.'