7~ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑

Start from the beginning

Douma opened his eyes, revealing his rainbow hues. That was when he noticed the girl on Akazas back, he lowered his fan, uncovering his lips which had blood dripping from a corner. His eyes widened in amusement and curiosity, a smile still etched on his lips.
"Oh? Who's that on your back? Your next meal? I'd be happy to joi-

"Why are you here, Douma?" Akaza's voice dripped with the intent to kill, his fangs barred as he spoke.

"I was about to ask you the same thing. Of course, in a more polite way that is..." Douma mused, bringing his fan back to cover his face.

"What are you on about?" Akaza asked with narrowed eyes.

"Why you see, this place is my territory." he spread his arms motioning to their current environment. Then he used his fan to point at the top of the mountain. "And you see that temple...belongs to me."

Akaza gritted his teeth, realization hitting him like a boulder. He had heard multiple times-even if he didn't want to- about Douma ruling a cult and that they usually operated in a temple. If that was the case, then he was the one intruding.

'Fuck'

"Now if i may ask, what are you doing he-?"

"Shut up!... I'll leave." Akaza started towards another path, away from the blonde demon and his temple.

Douma tilted his head, an amused expression graced his features. "If I'm not wrong, then that girl on your back is not your meal, is she?. You're trying to keep her safe." This made Akaza halt and Douma's smile widened.

"Well, thats a new one." Douma chuckled. "Of course. I just remembered that you never eat children...or women. If you're looking for a place to stay then I'd be happy to let you-"

"Go fuck yourself and your temple." Akaza seethed and continued to walk away, causing Douma to blink.

There was no way in hell that he would stay in the same space with that bastard- as if seeing him in the Infinity Castle wasn't enough.

He would rather die than stay in the temple of that woman-eating bastard. He'd rather eat sh-

"Humans are very frail Akaza-dono. A few more hours inside this cold and she'll die." A sadistic smile etched on Doumas lips.

Hearing this, the pink haired demon came to another halt, his body tensing up slightly at the possibility.

It was true that all the blood in his veins didn't want to spend one more second with the rainbow-eyed fucker. But Y/n, he would be risking her life if he didn't find shelter soon enough.
There was one right in front them but... could he really trust Douma? He ruled a cult filled with humans so he would know a lot more about humans more than himself.

Heaving out a sigh, he turned his body slightly, giving a side long glare at Douma. "If you touch a single hair on her body, I'll tear you apart, limb by limb until you can't regenerate."

Douma gave his signature duchene smile. "Fine by me."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Akaza followed behind Douma as the huge gates opened with a creek. Y/n was now in his arms, her little legs dangled freely. Cradled securely against his chest, she had wrapped her small arms around his neck, making Akaza's mind wander to how small her figure was.

Candles were aligned on the walls illuminating the hallways, giving out an almost eerie atmosphere. As they walked, a series of Douma's cult members hurried out from different directions and Akaza frowned. Most of them were woman and he was sure they weren't there to just serve Douma.