YN : Of course I should, I mean you'll lose the bet.

He rolls his eyes,

Jungkook : Tomorrow I'm taking you on date.

YN : Already into the character?

Jungkook : Well the bet is from both side, so get ready Min YN to see the side of Jeon Jungkook who no one has ever seen.

YN : Just because of this bet don't show me actual you Jeon.

Well for me it's nothing but mission and I don't want him to break apart.

Jungkook :Why? Isn't the first rule to make someone fall for you is to show them real you.

YN : So you'll tell me your darkest secrets as well.

I saw how he turned his gaze away from me and clearing his throat again looked at me.

Jungkook : I don't know what love feels like yn but if I feel that emotion with you trust me I'll love you to extent that I can give up on my life.

I nod,

YN : Is this how you define love?

He takes a deep breath,

Jungkook : I have seen people in love, they act like crazy human but then I noticed how they can even give away their life so I guess love is all about selflessness.

I just looked at him, he has never talked about emotions openly but today his words are totally different from the poker face he takes everywhere.

YN : How would you know you're in love?

Jungkook : All I know is even if the woman I love the most stabs me in the chest I'll still apologize her for getting blood on her clothes.

Suddenly I felt lump in my throat,

I hope you don't fall for me jeon I don't deserve you .

YN : Do you think you can fall for me?

He scoffs,

Jungkook : No!! that's not gonna happen, you'll fail terribly in your mission.

Why does it feel like he's not really talking about this mission but the mission behind in the darkness, does he know?

YN : Anyways just text me your plan for tomorrow I'll get ready.

Jungkook : I won't give spoiler sweetheart but be ready in the evening at 6 .

I nod and he stood up and giving one last glance he turned to walk away but I held his wrist .

YN : Thanks for today!!

He nods and simply walked out of my apartment leaving me back with bunch of question. I just hope I won't regret my choices. I don't even know what actually you are jungkook? Why do you behave like this in front of me? Or maybe you're just good at pretending things.

......

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After a good warm shower I stepped out of my room and could smell something delicious,my gaze moved to the kitchen I saw taehyung, he came home after a long time.

Taehyung : Want to have some?

He asks while coming with frying pan in his hand and plates in the other one.

Jungkook : I'm not really hungry.

Taehyung : Come on I won't out poison, you can have it.

I rolled my eyes and took the seat. He served me the smashed potatoes with some bread and sauce on it. Never saw this before but still it looks delicious.