VIKRANT

The next day..

Aisha woke up very late . When she woke up she had an immense headache and she also felt so much body pain.
Last night she she drank so much alcohol that headache was justified
But she thought why she had body pain
Then as she sat on bed she realised that vikrant was sitting on the couch and was staring at her.
She rubbed her eyes and said "thanks vikrant for helping me yesterday"
"He smiled and said it's nothing". And then he started laughing
Aisha was confused and said what's so funny?
Then he said "well you were so funny last night. But more than that when I went and slept on the couch you fell down the bed" and he broke out in laughter again.
Then "Aisha a little embarrassed said oh so that explains why I am hurting all over my body"

Then controlling his laughter he sat silently. And said
well I guess you are having a headache right?
"Yes" she answered
Then he took a packet of some medicines from a drawer and took two tablets and a glass of water then sat on the corner of bed and gave it to her she ate them and drank the water
Then he looked at her and said,
Aisha see i know that you are still sad about ka--
And before he could finish aisha cut him off by saying,
"Wow your bed is high, and it's very comfortable"
Then he said yes it's comfortable very very comfortable, but--
Then she again cut him off and continued,
Your room is also very nice, it feels so nice here.
Then he chuckled and said oh yes it's nice, everyone says that, even Siddharth comes here when he is tired, and kar--
Shhhh!!!!! Aisha says please don't take that name in front of me.
But aisha please hear me out! He says I know that you are upset with him but it you have to talk to kar--
And then she says shut up and puts her hand on his mouth
Then he stops talking and just looks at her
Then she continues,
"See vikrant i know that you are close with him and also that you are worried about me but please listen to me , whenever someone who is close to me hurts me and breaks my trust, then i remove that person from my life completely by the roots. And yes whenever I cry that much then it means that i will never forgive that person.
And i know this, last time when I cried this much was once in college when my bestfriend betrayed me and even though after that she cried buckets and then begged me to forgive her till the last day but I never forgave her till this very day, and with your brother i don't think that I'll ever forgive him in this life".
Vikrant just looked at her who was still holding her hand on his mouth then she realised and removed her hand.
And said sorry.
But he didn't say anything he just stayed quiet and and stared at her.
And for then  aisha also felt lost in his honey brown eyes but then aisha suddenly remembered Karan and the betrayal he gave her and quickly turned away and just looked at her feet.
Then Vikrant who was still lost in her snapped out and said "aisha it's okay if you don't want to talk about him I understand and I am sorry to bring him up i won't do this again. "
Then she said it's ok.
Then he said one more thing, actually nirmala di accidentally took all the keys with her and she won't be home for 2 weeks now so no other rooms accept our 7 rooms are available for you to stay.
She said what? Not even the guest rooms?
He said we rarely have guests in our house so we keep them lock.
The he said if you want you can stay in karan's room or you can also stay in my room if you want.
There was no way that she was going to return to that room so she said if you please can I stay in your room?
He said yes aisha sure you can live here. Think it as your own room
Thanks she said

So what do you think about this chapter?

Is vikrant attracted to her?

Should aisha forgive Karan?

Tell in the comments