Ch 28 Unfamiliar fear !

Suddenly, Ahil's phone rang, prompting him to excuse himself from the gathering and he stepped outside. Hiya felt a twinge of discomfort as he left in such a manner, though she knew her family was present at the event. Even so, parting from him didn't sit well with her emotions.

___________

The man's report reassured Ahil, who managed a subtle smile before expressing his gratitude. "Thank you so much. I'll be right there," he responded, acknowledging the successful execution of his plan.

Leaving the party behind, Ahil swiftly made his way to the location where his associates had detained Hiya's brother and sister-in-law. The blindfolds over their eyes prevented them from seeing Ahil, adding a layer of mystery to the situation. Despite their predicament, Ahil approached with a mix of determination and concern.

Notably, the couple's 5-year-old son, GunGun, was present at the scene. Unlike his parents, he didn't have a blindfold. Ahil's associates were engaging with him, playing games and offering treats. The scene painted a contrast between the tense situation of the adults and the innocent playfulness of the young child.

Ahil was visibly disturbed by the sight of the couple. Their faces were so repugnant to him that he not only refrained from resorting to physical violence but also disliked the idea of laying a hand on them.

With a mere gesture, Ahil signaled his men, who immediately focused on their assigned tasks. One of his associates proceeded to administer a series of slaps to Hiya's brother, while on the other side, Ahil had hired a woman to take care of his sister-in-law. The relentless beating left every part of their bodies swollen and bruised.

Smirking, Ahil began to walk away from the scene when he heard the voice of the 5-year-old child, "Mamma, you always used to bear and scold my Bua so much. Surely, God must have sent them to take revenge for my Bua.”

Upon hearing the child's voice, Ahil pauses, walks to him and gently lifts, cradling him in his arms. Placing the child on the bonnet of his car, Ahil engaged him in conversation. "My boy, I'll give you lots of chocolates. Tell me, did your mom beat your Bua every day?"

The child nodded, sharing details that revealed the harsh treatment his Bua aka Hiya, had endured daily at the hands of his parents. Ahil was deeply taken aback by this revelation, realising the extent of the mistreatment his own brother and sister-in-law had subjected Hiya to.

Instructing his men to take care of the child, Ahil directed, "Get him plenty of chocos, and after giving these people a good beating, let them go after an hour or two."

With a determined expression, Ahil started his car and returned to the party. Upon his return, his mother eagerly pulled him towards Hiya, expressing concern about her evident nervousness in his absence.

"Mom, you're talking as if there's a deep connection between your daughter-in-law and me," Ahil responded with a playful tilt of his head.

She chuckled and replied, "Well, it will soon be true. My daughter-in-law is already so dear to me." She continued speaking with a smile, occasionally glancing at him.

After a while, a photo session commenced, and the photographer captured them in various delightful poses. Initially a bit nervous, Hiya soon eased into the session, and the genuine affection between them became evident. Together, they enjoyed every moment, smiling and cherishing the beautiful memories being created.

Today, Hiya had been introduced to almost all of Ahil's family members. After the party concluded, she went upstairs to the bedroom, where all the children of the house had gathered around her. Hiya, too, began to enjoy the company of the children. At that moment, Ahil entered the room, witnessing the children still awake, and he roared, "Riyansh, Mona, Deepti, the three of you are still awake? You forgot the consequence of staying up last time."

Hearing his words, the three immediately cleared the bed, and all the children, frightened, scattered away from him.

It was evident that Ahil had a considerable influence in the household. As he observed the children's fear, he silently pondered, "If these sisters' children are this scared, how will they treat their own kids?"

"Let's go home now," lost in her own world, Ahil tapped Hiya on her shoulder.

She was exhausted, contemplating the idea of collapsing onto the soft, plush bed. All of Ahil's plans had been disrupted. Glancing at the clock, she struggled to find words and hesitantly asked her, "A-At... At this time?"

"Yes, so what? Ain't this the right time?" he responded promptly, as if anticipating her question. He picked up the car keys from the side table, ready to leave the bedroom. "Come on now," he said, heading towards the door.

"Yes" Following his footsteps with measured pace, she walked behind him. At that moment, Ahil, a bit irritated, remarked, "Will you walk fast?”

"This dress is quite heavy, and I don't have spare clothes!" she spoke, moving closer. Taking her hand in his, he gracefully lifted the gown with the other hand. Her gaze lingered on her white heels, elegantly adorning her delicate feet. For a moment, he admired her beautiful feet.

Then, supporting her in his arms, he descended the stairs. As they were about to leave for home late at night, his parents attempted to stop him. They hoped that all their children would spend the night there, so his three sisters halted, but Ahil had no intention of stopping.

In a nonchalant manner, he replied to their inquiries, "Mom, you know I feel suffocated in crowds, and I have work at the office tomorrow. So, I need some peace.”

Knowing Ahil's nature, his dad let him go.

__________

After a while, Hiya and Ahil returned to their mansion. Once again, the gown posed a challenge for her to walk comfortably. However, this time, instead of struggling to handle her gown, Ahil swiftly lifted her into his arms within seconds. There were only the two of them, and no one else around.

Feeling his warm embrace, Hiya's heart started beating louder with excitement. Ahil Raizada was beyond her understanding. Compared to the previous night, he was behaving remarkably well tonight. However, it was also true that they were constantly in the company of family members this time. The devil, on the other hand, was confined to the closed room.

As he ascended the stairs with her in his arms, her heart was gripped by an unfamiliar fear.