Accidents

Chris POV
I really messed up. I gotta call my mom.

Phone convo

Mom: Yes Boy

Chris: I lost her

Mom: you lost Athena ( Chris dog )

Chris: No karrueche.

Mom: ........

Chris: help me.

Mom: How.

Chris: I have a love child on the way but not with Kae.

Mom: you cheated.

Chris: yes.

Mom: wow Chris I taught you better.

Chris: ik.

Mom: I've helped you but this one hour on your own. Your damn near 30.

Chris: ik.

Mom: love you. Gotta spend time with my granddaughter.

Chris.: love you too. Bye.

End of convo.

So I decide to take a walk. Dang it has been raining hard. While I'm walking I see this really bad accident. I don't see anybody. But ambulance and fire trucks and police. Around the car. I then see that it looks exactly like karrueches. And then I see a body. It's my baby's. Karrueche looks horrible. Her face was all cut up. Her leg was busted open. Her perfectly mascaraed eyes were now running and dry from all the tears that I have caused her. But one thing caught my eye. I caused this. I caused her to cry. I walk up to her and see her not breathing the right way. I busted out in tears. "NO DONT LEAVE ME. " I NEED YOU. YOU NEED ME". PLEASE BABY PLEASE " I say crying. Then the police say let her go leave her alone. Then yells to the other officers and the ambulance to put her in and take her to the hospital immediately. Then I can here the sirens in the distance.

I look up at the sky while it starts pouring down raining. And say "GOD don't take her take me instead." Your child and my soon to be wife is hurt very badly. I then turn to the direction the ambulance has drove away and say I love you Kae. Always have and always will. See you later.

Hope you like.