𝟐 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞[𝐬]𝟏

𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞[𝐬]
𝟏. ~•~= 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
𝟐. ▶= 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
𝟑. -𝟏𝟎𝟎%= 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒. 𝟎%= 𝐞𝐧𝐝

▶Forgot to mention Y/n's path and element so here it is!
▶Element: Quantum
▶path: destruction

𝟏𝟎𝟎%
𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Nah, I think the elevator's broken. I pressed all of the button's but nothing happened." A pinkish girl also known as March said and looked at Stelle.

"Too bad Dan heng's not here. He's like a walking encyclopedia.. He knows a ton of complicated stuff — maybe even elevator repair.."

"I don't know that one." A black haired man said March and Stelle looked at the man it was Dan heng.

"Whoa! Why are you here!? And how did you get here before us? Plus where's Y/n!?"

"I'm right here." A white haired woman walked towards them and March smiled happily

"Me and Y/n took another route to the upper level, and we saw you guys from up there."

"Arlan is in the control room. He's been injured,but not to fatally." Dan heng said and March smiled

"You found him! Will he know what to do about this elevator?"

"I suppose as the head of the security Department, he should know."

"Then let's go find them!"

                                  ~•~
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

Dan heng, Stelle, March and Y/n go in the control room and saw a white haired boy with black highlights it was Arlan.

"Hey.. You're all together?" Arlan said and looked at them

"Yep, we're from the Astral express~" March said

"Oh.. Did madam Herta Send you to help?"

"It's just a coincidence. We came to deliver the rare relic Herta trusted us to find.. We didn't expect to arrive during an invasion." Dan heng said and March put one hand on her hips then speaks

"Why is the Animatter Legion targeting you guys? It seems they just ignored the surface of the planet and came staright to the space station."

▶Sorry but.. I'M NOT GOING TO WRITE A WHOLE ASS LONG CONVERSATION.. Ahem.. Besides Y/n won't talk much. So um I'm just gonna skip when Stelle is giving Himeko an answer if she's going to stay or go with the Astral express. LOOK I know this is to much time skip BUT I can't type that much. Sorry again!

𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲.

Himeko turn to see Stelle standing in front of her "So, have you thought things through?"

"I want to join the express."

"Then come with me."

Stelle then followed Himeko to the train.

▶ And bla bla Pom pom meet Stelle and she talked to Himeko and Welt yang. I'm not typing that because I can't.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

After I saw Dan heng's room and March there's only one room left. Y/n's room.

I looked around and saw a door right besides March'a room. Before I could knock a voice speaks behind the door.

"Do you need anything? If so, come in." That was Y/n's voice she was like Dan heng I didn't even knock they told me to come in.

I open the door and saw her room. It was like Dan heng's room nothing much going on but the floor was similar like Dan heng

▶quick pause, Y/n flour is actually the flour when the traveler fought that whale.

The floor looked a lot like water but it was not water.

I just told her that Himeko told me to see the crews room and she gave me an 'oh'. I said see you soon and Y/n nodded and I left her room.

▶Sorry if there's any mistake! 𝟎%

𝟎%