TWO

As the days turned into weeks, Hyo-joo and In-Sung's friendship blossomed, growing stronger with each passing moment. They found comfort in each other's company, sharing not only notes and thoughts about their lessons but also jokes and anecdotes that made them laugh until their sides hurt.

During a particularly challenging quiz, In-Sung found himself struggling to recall certain answers. Sensing his distress, Hyo-joo discreetly slipped him a piece of paper with the information he needed, a small act of kindness that spoke volumes about her caring nature.

Their interactions weren't limited to the confines of the classroom either. Late-night messages exchanged between them became a regular occurrence, filled with discussions about everything from schoolwork to their favorite hobbies and interests.

Meanwhile, Woo-Sung, their observant friend, couldn't help but notice the bond forming between Hyo-joo and In-Sung. He watched with a smile, silently rooting for their friendship to flourish. Despite his playful nature, Woo-Sung decided to refrain from teasing them, knowing all too well how fiercely protective Hyo-joo could be if pushed too far.

Instead, he chose to cherish the sight of his friends growing closer, grateful to witness the beauty of true friendship blooming before his eyes.

As the much-anticipated departmental week rolled around once again, the Engineering department brimmed with excitement and determination, eager to defend their hard-earned crown. Students poured their hearts and souls into practice sessions, staying up late into the night to perfect their performances and showcase their talents to the fullest.

Among the sea of participants, Woo-Sung and In-Sung stood out as members of the dance team, lending their moves to create harmonies that captivated the audience and added a touch of magic to the event. Their performance left the crowd in awe, setting the bar high for the days to come.

With their own event behind them, Woo-Sung and In-Sung decided to take a breather and enjoy the festivities as spectators the following day. They eagerly awaited the opportunity to relax and immerse themselves in the performances of their fellow students, hoping to find solace in the music and entertainment as they anxiously awaited the results.

Meanwhile, Hyo-joo, along with her friends Hyun-been, Jimin, and Tae-Hyun, proudly volunteered to lend a helping hand to the Engineering department. Together, they worked tirelessly behind the scenes, ensuring that everything ran smoothly and that the department's efforts shone brightly for all to see.

As the stage lights illuminated the venue and the performances unfolded, each member of the Engineering department poured their hearts into their respective roles, showcasing their talent and dedication with every step, note, and beat. And as the week drew to a close, regardless of the outcome, they knew they had given it their all, leaving a lasting impression on everyone who had the pleasure of witnessing their incredible display of unity and passion.

As the departmental week festivities unfolded, the friends found themselves scattered across the venue, each occupied with their respective roles and responsibilities. Woo-Sung dashed off to lend a helping hand to their other friends, while Hyo-joo found herself with a moment of respite, taking a seat to enjoy the performances unfolding before her.

From his vantage point in the upper box of the hall, In-Sung's eyes fell upon Hyo-joo seated below. A sudden impulse seized him, prompting him to reach out to her via message.

"Hyo-Joo... Can you see the view well from where you're sitting?" In-Sung's message popped up on Hyo-joo's phone screen.

Hyo-joo glanced at her phone, a small smile playing on her lips as she read In-Sung's message. With a quick nod, she replied, "Yes, I can see just fine."