Madi-Carsick

Heyy!

Not a request!

I thought of this watch one of Larray's videos That have the Triplets in!

Pretty much

So if you guys know that video where Larray collabs with The Triplets and Arrington Where they try to spend 24 hours in Larray's car pretty much I'm just adding Madi in there.

Btw pretend Arrington and Larray Already met Madi and are friends with her

TW: Throwing up, Fluff, Pet names (From Nickyyy)

Enjoy!

Madi was sitting on Larray's couch on her phone with the triplets and Arrington Till Larray came over "Y'all we're gonna start filming" They all got up and walked to where the Camera was while Larray turned the camera on.

-Timeskip-

Larray was driving everyone to Target when Madi started to feel sick but she brushed it off.

When they were getting out of the car to go inside she felt really sick and told everyone she'd film herself after she had to use the bathroom first The others said okay.

Madi pretty much ran to the bathroom when everyone left the front of the target and good thing it was only one person bathroom. Madi closed and locked the door and quickly ran to the toilet and sat in front of it making sure her legs didn't touch the ground.

She started throwing up and after she got cleaned up and left so the others wouldn't worry.

Madi filmed herself getting her stuff and ran into the others a couple times ignoring when they asked if she was okay. When they finished they went back to the car it was getting darker.

Nick sat in the back with her while Arrington sat with Larray up front they didn't record themselves driving back to Larray's house but when they got there Chris and Matt went up front and while filming Madi grabbed Nick's hand and squeezed it getting a sick feeling again.

Nick gave her a confused and worried look Madi took her hand away and threw open the door throwing up right beside the car She heard Nick yell " Mads Oh my god!" she continued throwing up and felt her hair get pulled back and two hands rubbing her back.

Madi stopped and stood up normally and heard Larray ask " You alright?" Madi nodded her head " I just wanna lie down right now." Larray nodded "I have a guest bedroom You can take a nap in there." Madi sighed and felt her hair falling back down and she looked behind her and saw Nick smiling at her worry in his eyes.

Madi leaned against Nick and he picked her up and took her inside and Matt and Chris followed while Arrington and Larray stayed outside.

The four found the guest bedroom and Madi took her shoes off and sat down on the bed " Mads we'll just tell everyone you had to lie down okay? We won't mention what happened." Madi nodded as she teared up a bit.

Chris was the first to notice " Madi? you okay?" that's all that took Madi to start crying she put her head in her hands and Chris frowned walking over to the bed and sitting next to her.

Chris wrapped his arms around her and Nick and Matt came over Matt went on the bed and went behind Madi and wrapped his arms around her neck while Nick leaned his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her left arm.

Madi leaned on Chris and cried a bit more but after a little she stopped and moved her head off of Chris's chest and sighed.

Nick's mouth opened but Madi cut him off and said " I'm okay now. just hate that feeling." Nick just closed his mouth and nodded.

The boys got off the bed "Madi I'll go get your bag." Matt said walking out of the room Madi lied down and put the blankets on her. After that Matt came back with her bag and put it next to her shoes "There you go." Madi nodded and smiled "Thanks Matt." Matt nodded "Night Mads." Matt said walking out "Night." Nick and Chris said together walking out closing the door behind them.

-Time Skip-

Madi awoke to Nick saying her name and shaking her gently Madi opened her eyes and turned around "Yeah Nick?" She said " We're leaving Me Matt and Chris we're taking Arrington with us we'll drop him off and bring you to our house you can stay the night." Nick said.

Madi nodded sitting up slowly.

The triplets and Arrington and Madi said bye to Larray and got in the Triplet's van and they dropped Arrington off at his house and took Madi to their house and Madi went right to Nick's bed and went to bed.

Madi woke up feeling better and went downstairs to eat breakfast with the triplets.

They Will Forever Be Her Best Friends.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Anyway That's it!

Love Y'all!!