✨SEMESTER BEGINS✨4

Start from the beginning

Sumin, Nayeon: *scoff*

Seonmi's intuition prickled at Rowoon's calm demeanor, sparking a sense of unease within her about the true nature of the Masters.

Seonmi: Master Shi Hyuk. I would like to ask you something.

Shi Hyuk: Go ahead.

Seonmi: You planned the whole thing that happened today, didn't you?

Shi Hyuk: My answer is both "yes" and "no". It wasn't my plot to make you escape from Home School. *looking at the students* It was your decision.

Seonmi: Then, what about "yes"?

Shi Hyuk: It was my intention to make you go out there and search for your friends on your own, and I had been watching you.

Nayeon: Are you saying, you had been following us that whole time, Master? What for?

Shi Hyuk: To make all of you remember that from now, you're home for each other. Home is not a place, but it's a friendship. You must rely on each other and mustn't leave anyone behind. And this is your first lesson here at Home School. If you clearly understand this already, feel free to leave and get enough rest. Be ready for the first day of the term. Please.

Every student bowed respectfully towards Master Shi Hyuk and Master Hye Kyo, absorbing the weight of their words and the lessons learned amidst the trials of the forest. With newfound understanding, they began to exit the room, their hearts and minds enriched by the experience.

Seonmi: (whispering) We may have been tested, but we've emerged stronger together.

Nayeon: (nodding) And we'll face whatever comes our way, as long as we're united.

The students dispersed, each carrying with them the profound lessons of friendship and resilience learned during their trial in the forest.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

While roaming through the corridor, Seonmi came to a hallway where there were pictures of the previous five GENs on one side of the wall, and on the other side was the portraits of the president of every GEN. But, what caught her eyes was one portrait, which was GEN 4 president, Jeon Wonwoo, which was her brother. Seeing his portrait, she remembered her last meeting, which was six years ago, before they were separated.

Wonwoo: Wonyoung, wait for me here. After I handle everything, I will hurry back and pick you up. While you are here at the orphanage, don't tell anyone that you are my sister, Wonyoung. You are Seonmi. Got it, Seonmi? [(Wonyoung sobbing)(Wonwoo making wear a puzzle pendent to Wonyoung, also him, wearing infront of her)]

 Got it, Seonmi? [(Wonyoung sobbing)(Wonwoo making wear a puzzle pendent to Wonyoung, also him, wearing infront of her)]

Wonyoung: Where are you going, oppa? I don't want you to go.

*Wonyoung holding Wonwoo's arms tightly*

Wonwoo: I have to. Take good care of yourself until I come back to pick you up.

Wonyoung: You must promise me that you will come back.

Wonwoo: *nodding* I promise. Wonyoung, keep in mind that, no matter what happens, don't go to Home School. *Head sister comes* Please take care of my sister.

Remembering that moment, Seonmi tears up. Suddenly she noticed Shi Hyuk coming towards the hallway. She wipes the tears and maintain her straight face.

Shi Hyuk: What are you looking at, Seonmi?

Seonmi: Who is he? *pointing to Wonwoo's portrait*

Shi Hyuk: His name is Wonwoo. He's my favourite student.

Seonmi: And how is he doing now?

*Shi Hyuk smiled*

~NOTE~

"HOME" IS NOT A PLACE, BUT IT'S A FRIENDSHIP. YOU MUST RELY ON EACH OTHER AND MUSTN'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND.