✨SEMESTER BEGINS✨4

Start from the beginning

Jihyo: Nayeon!!

Amidst the dense canopy of the forest, Jihyo's voice rang out in desperation, calling out for her missing companions. Yoomi's weariness weighed heavily upon her, her resolve crumbling in the face of uncertainty and fear.

Yoomi: I can't do this anymore, Jihyo.

Jaeyun: *sigh* Let's take some rest.

Jihyo: Sit here, Yoomi. Take some rest. How could those Masters leave us in the forest like this? Aren't they worried about us at all?

Jaeyun: Let's hurry up and find them, so we can return to Home School.

Jihyo: Do you think we can find the right direction to go back? We've been walking around here for so long. We're already lost in the forest, aren't we?

Yoomi: Guys, the lights went off. *Jihyo shaking the lantern* Ahhhh.... Why are we even here? I want to go home, Jihyo. *crying*

Jaeyun: Don't worry. *smiling* I will get you out of here... I promise... Let's go.

As Jaeyun attempted to reassure them, his own doubts lingered, overshadowed by the pressing need to find their lost friends and return to the safety of Home School. When they were about to leave, they saw Rowoon standing far from them.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Amidst the chaos of their panicked flight, Jungwon's concern for Sumin pierced through the din, driving him to retrace his steps back into the heart of the forest.

Jungwon: Hey, where is Sumin?

Ni-Ki: I don't know. I've been running with you.

Jungwon: Damn it. I'm going back to help her.

Ni-Ki: Wait. Are you serious? We just heard that damn scream, didn't we?

Jungwon: Leave me. I am going to her.

When Jungwon was about to leave to find Sumin, Rowoon approached them and led them to the backyard gate of Home School.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Amidst the shadows of the dense forest, Sumin's cries for help echoed through the trees, a desperate plea amidst the darkness.

Sumin: Ow, ow. Ouch! Damn it!! Why am I here?

Heeseung: Jungwon!! Ni-Ki!!

Seonmi: Sumin!!

Sumin: Hey, help me. I'm here. Can you hear me? I'm here. Hey. Help me. I'm here. I'm right here. Can you hear me?

Seonmi: Sumin!

Sumin: I thought I would be dying in here.

Seonmi: It's alright. We're already here to help you. Are you hurt?

Sumin: I fell down. I can't even stand up. I don't know if my leg is broken or not.

Heeseung: Let me check.

Sumin: Slowly.... Ow! It hurts.

Heeseung: I think you just sprained your ankle. But don't put much weight on this foot. Let's hurry back to Home School, and let Master take care of it.

Sumin: Um.

Heeseung: Nayeon, please hold this for me.

Sumin: Ow! It hurts so bad.

As the group prepared to leave with an injured Sumin, a sudden presence interrupted their retreat.

Rowoon: Since everyone has been found, let's return to Home School. *smile*