4~ backstory pt3

Time skip

Heiwoong and Hyunjin were chatting with his group of friends when a boy came into their dance practice room.

Heiwoong noticed him and smiled waving him over.

"Hello! Nice to meet you what is your name?" She said smiling at his.

Everyone else was chatting and didn't notice him so only Heiwoong was talking to him.

"O-oh I am Lee Minho, nice to meet you too" The boy said.

Heiwoong smiled at him "My name is Heiwoong and I hope we can get along!" She said.

Minho relaxed slightly after their interaction and Heiwoong decided to train with him.

"Heiwoonie what are you doinggggg" Hyunjin whined. 

Heiwoong turned to him "Oh I am practicing with Minho" she responded.

Hyunjin looked at Minho before coming over and introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you I am Hwang Hyunjin and I am a 2000 liner"

Minho looked a bit shocked before "ahh~ I am a 1998 liner"

Hyunjin widened his eyes "Oooh so you're my Hyung! Hi hyung!" He said.

Minho smiled and Heiwoong giggled

"Helloooo Hyungggg" Heiwoong laughed.

Minho laughed with her and they talked for a while together and danced to gether.

Time Skip

Heiwoong was watching the tv intently because today was the second round of the survival show and she knew one member would eliminated.

"Minho" JYP said from the screen.

Heiwoong widened her eyes "No..."

She ran out of her dorm to the building and waited for them to come out.

The moment they did Heiwoong rushed to Minho hugging him.

Minho tried to stay strong but when his very best friend hugged him he broke down.

The boys left to give them some space.

"Minho you can cry with me. Let it all out. You don't have to put up that facade infront of me" she whispered softly.

Minho sobbed quietly "Heiwoong... it's all my fault, if i had practiced more-"

Heiwoong cut him off "No Min it is not your fault. Don't blame yourself. You are amazing. And mistakes happen. No matter what we'll all be there supporting you"

Minho cried quietly hugging her tightly.

Heiwoong hugged him back and they just stayed like that for a few minutes.

She let her tears out as well "Minho..." she muttered hugging him.

Felix's elimination:

Heiwoong and Minho watched the TV together. After Minho left the Stray Kids dorm he moved in with Heiwoong who didn't mind living with her best friend. 

"Felix" JYP said from the TV. "You just need to work on your korean"

Heiwoong jumped from the sofa. "You kicked his Korean teacher out! You say his Korean is bad now!?"

Minho was also shocked but he stood up placing a hand on Heiwoongs shoulder to calm her down.

They went over to the JYP building to meet the member and Felix...