3~Backstory pt2

Hyunjin and Heiwoong made it to the dance practice room.

They saw 3 boys already in the room with music on and Heiwoong immediately stopped talking.

She looked at Hyunjin with a you do it look and Hyunjin sighed.

"Hello my name is Hwang Hyunjin and me and my sister want to train in this room is that okay?"

The boys turned around and nodded but one of them didn't seem very happy.

Hyunjin smiled before turning to Heiwoong 

"C'mon" he said smiling gently.

The boy that looked the oldest stood up

"Hello my name is Bang Chan or Christopher but you can call me Chan or Chris. This is Jeongin and Han Jisung who prefers to be called Han more than Jisung" he said pointing to the foxy looking one first then the kiiiiinda grumpy looking one.

Hyunjin and Heiwoong smiled back before they went to one side of the room to practice.

Heiwoong instructed Hyunjin how to do some dance moves before lunch time and they went to the cafeteria to eat.

They sat down at  table to eat when.

"Hyunjin! Woonnie!" A happy looking Yeji came towards them smiling brightly

The Hwang sibling turned and immediately brightened when they saw Yeji.

"Yejiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!" Heiwoong exclaimed happily.

She ran up to her and hugged her tightly. They jumped happily laughing.

They have been friends because Hyunjin was friends with Yeji during his high-school days.

They chatted while eating and shared funny stories like the good ol' days. They considered themselves a small family because of their same last names and they were extremely close.

1 year later

They were eating when Heiwoong spotted a boy sitting alone eating by himself. She saw people walking up to him trying to tak to him but he ends up confused. Heiwoong noticed his freckles and she decided to try and talk to him herself.

She stood up causing Hyunjin to gra onto her arm. "Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked.

"There's a boy sitting alone I want to go talk to him. Because, it looks like he has a language barrier."

Hyunjin looked over.

"Okay" he said getting up as well and they walked over to him.

Hyunjin and Heiwoong sat down next to him.

"Annyeonhasaeayoh" Hyunjin said. 

Italics= Korean

Normal= English

"What is your name?" Hyunjin asked.

The boy looked a bit confused. "Pardon me?" he answered.

Hyunjin repeated "What is your name?"

The boy smiled "Oh, Felix Lee"

Heiwoong realized something.

"Hey, is english easier for you?" She asked in english.

Felix's eyes brightened. "Yeah! It's a lot easier!" He said his Australian accent showing.

Heiwoong smiled. "My name is Hwang Heiwoong and this is my brother Hyunjin. But you can call me by name english name: Cassandra or, Cassy, that's my nickname."