"So why are you looking for a sign?" Jason asked her.

"Because you can't date a member from the same cabin! But everyone else is all game! So you and that scrawny guy could-" she smirked at me. Then a man with the rear end of a white stallion came out of the house.

"Does he have a horse for a butt?" I whispered to Jason. Though he didn't seem to notice my question.

"Chiron! This is Jason. He is totally awesome!" I coughed, "Oh and uhm– her uh Brace Face!" I smiled at the horse man. He pointed at Jason and scowled. Poor Jason, he got a lot of that today.

"You should be dead." Then invited us, well it sounded like an order to come inside. Drew started to follow but Chiron told her to go back to her cabin. I followed as well.

"Follow me," He ordered, "We have lemonade." The living room looked like it was swallowed by a rainforest. With lots of grape vines hanging from the ceiling. Odd. There was a stuffed leopard head on the wall above the fireplace. It snarled at us as we walked by and were sitting down.

"AAH!" I jumped up and Jason caught me. It was embarrassing; I tend to jump when something startles me. But only when it comes out of nowhere, and because I am so short I tend to jump high.

"Now Seymour," Chiron chided, "Jason and her are our friends."

"Madi, my name is Madi." I added.

"That thing is alive!" Jason put me down. I sat on the couch farthest away from the leopard and Chiron.

"Please excuse the decor, it was a parting gift from our director Mr. D." He explained.

"Mr. D? Like Diyonsis?" I asked. Chiron nodded.

"Your camp director is the wine god?" Jason asked. Chiron nodded as though it was completely normal.

"So, Jason, do you mind telling me where you're from? You as well Madison." Chiron asked.

"Well I was born in California. But we moved to Houston, Texas when I was six. That's where my mom died. I was adopted in South Carolina but got into school fights and was sent to the Wilderness school in Armpit, Nevada." I answered.

"I wish I knew." Jason explained their whole story from the minute he woke up on the bus, to when we crashed landed at camp, and Leo and I got claimed. Chiron was a good listener and didn't push for information.

(Leo's POV at campfire)

So, fun fact: I really like Madi. She's my best friend; but I don't know if she likes me like that back. I mean, I risked my life for hers at the canyon. Could I make it any more obvious? Piper and Madi weren't at dinner; Jason told me they were asleep. Now we were singing songs and laughing around a campfire. Madi and Piper came. I shot finger guns at Madi and winked. I saw her giggle.

(Madi POV)

Leo always makes me laugh.

"You two are too cute." Piper whispered to me and I blushed. Piper is the ONLY person who knows I like Leo. And I was about to tell her that Drew figured it out but was rudely cut off.

"I would like to welcome all our new arrivals! Welcome to camp half-blood." Chiron welcomed. I was still recovering from Hera's vision. I think Piper was too.

"What about capture the flag?" Someone from the area underneath a red banner with a boar's head on it called out.

"Yes I am aware that the Ares cabin is anxious to get back into the woods and play our fun games," Chiron directed.

"And kill people!" One added.

"But until the dragon is brought under control, that is not possible. Cabin Nine, anything to report?"