alexa demie & tyla ♡ིྀ

———————・✦・———————・✦・——————

In the heart of the bustling city of New York, Alexa Demie, the intimidating CEO of Demie Enterprises, ruled her corporate kingdom with a mixture of grace and authority. Her sleek office towered over the city skyline, a symbol of power and success. Tyla, her lively and sharp-tongued assistant, navigated the intricate world of corporate politics with ease, yet she held onto a secret desire for something more beneath her brash exterior.

As the sun set over their building, casting a golden hue across Alexa's spacious office, Tyla entered, her heels clicking against the marble floor, a sly grin playing on her lips as she handed Alexa a stack of documents.

"Here are the reports you requested, Ms. Demie," Tyla said with a hint of annoyance, her eyes daring Alexa to challenge her. She was already pissed off due to a situation she faced earlier.

Alexa accepted the documents with a polite smile, though her keen gaze never wavered from Tyla's face. She could sense the underlying animosity in her assistant's aura, a simmering resentment that threatened to boil over.

"Thank you, Tyla," Alexa replied evenly, her tone a little curious as to why her assistants demeanor seemed off.

As Tyla turned to leave, a stray comment caught Alexa's attention, whispered in quiet tones to a fellow colleague. The words stung like a slap to the face, revealing Tyla's true feelings about her boss behind closed doors.

In that moment, Alexa's mask of composure slipped, replaced by a fierce resolve to assert her dominance over her insolent assistant. She rose from her desk, her movements calculated and purposeful, as she crossed the room to confront Tyla.

"Tyla, a moment of your time," Alexa called out, her voice laced with a dangerous edge that sent a shiver down Tyla's spine. "Please, and now." Tylas composure stiffened as she adjusted herself to get up from her desk.

Tyla turned back, her expression a mix of disobedience and anxiety as she met Alexa's unwavering gaze.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Demie?" Tyla asked, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

Alexa's lips curved into a predatory smile, her eyes flashing with unspoken intent. "Oh, I believe there is," she replied, her voice low and husky with suppressed desire.

With a flick of her wrist, Alexa motioned for Tyla to follow her into the privacy of her office, where the air crackled with anticipation and unspoken tension.

Alone at last, Alexa closed the door behind them, locking them in a world of their own. She circled Tyla like a predator stalking its prey, her gaze never wavering as she cornered her assistant against the wall.

"You know, Tyla, I've always appreciated your work," Alexa began, her voice low and measured, sending a shiver down Tyla's spine. "But it seems your honesty extends beyond our professional relationship."

Tyla's facade faltered, her boldness crumbling under Alexa's dominance. "I-I don't know what you mean," she stammered, avoiding Alexa's piercing gaze.

"Oh, but I think you do," Alexa purred, tucking one of Tylas loose curls behind her ear. "You've been quite vocal about your... displeasure with me, haven't you?"

Tyla swallowed hard, trapped in the magnetic pull of Alexa's presence. "I-I never meant—"

"Be quiet," Alexa commanded, a glint of dominance sparking in her eyes. "You forget, Tyla, that I am not just your boss. I am your superior in every way."

A shiver of anticipation raced down Tyla's spine as Alexa's words hung in the air, thick with unspoken promises. Caught between fear and desire, Tyla found herself drawn to the edge of surrender.

"And what happens to bratty little assistants who dare to defy me?" Alexa murmured, her breath hot against Tyla's ear.

Tyla's heart hammered in her chest as Alexa's fingers traced a path along her jawline, igniting a fire deep within her. "They learn their place," Tyla whispered, her voice laced with newfound submission.

With a predatory smile, Alexa closed the final gap between them, claiming Tyla's lips in a searing kiss that left them both breathless, lost in a world where power and desire intertwined in a dangerous dance. Tyla's heart raced as Alexa's lips brushed against her skin, igniting a fire deep within her. "And what if I don't want to play by your rules anymore?" she whispered, her voice barely above a breathless sigh.

A knowing smile tugged at the corners of Alexa's lips as she leaned in closer, their bodies pressed together. "Then perhaps it's time we rewrite the rules," she whispered, before claiming Tyla's neck in a searing kiss that left her breathless and hungry for more.

Alexa's lips left a trail of red marks on Tyla's skin, silently proclaiming her dominance. Tyla's facade crumbled as she moaned and whimpered, unable to resist Alexa's touch.

"Please... I need you," Tyla gasped, her voice trembling with desire.

Alexa smirked, reveling in Tyla's vulnerability. "Looks like the bold act is over," she teased, sliding her hand beneath Tyla's skirt.

With practiced ease, Alexa's hand slid beneath the fabric of Tyla's skirt, tracing the curves of her body with precision. Her fingers danced along the delicate lace of Tyla's panties, teasing and tormenting until they reached their destination.

As her fingertips made contact with Tyla's throbbing clit, a wave of pleasure washed over her, igniting a fire that burned hotter with each moment.

Alexa's fingers danced around Tyla's clit, coaxing desperate moans from her with each quickening pace. As she plunged two fingers into Tyla's wetness, hitting her g-spot, Tyla's cries reached a fever pitch.

"Alexa...Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Tyla nearly yelled, her body teetering on the edge of release.

But Alexa pulled back, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Not yet. You don't get to cum until you let me know who's in control here," she commanded, withdrawing her fingers abruptly.

Tyla's frustration boiled over, her whimpers echoing her desperation. "Why do you have to be like this? Just give me what I need," she pleaded, annoyance lacing her voice.

Alexa chuckled, delivering a sharp spank to Tyla's ass. "Do it, or I'll leave you hanging
unsatisfied," she threatened, her tone dripping with authority.

Tyla met Alexa's gaze with pleading eyes. "Please, Alexa. Let me cum. You're the boss, okay?" she conceded, surrendering to Alexa's dominance.

With a smirk of satisfaction, Alexa resumed her services, thrusting her fingers into Tyla with renewed passion. "That's my good girl," she praised, relishing in Tyla's desperate grinding against her hand.

Moments later, Tyla shattered, releasing her climax with a shudder. Alexa wasted no time, pulling her fingers from Tyla's trembling core and offering them to her lips, forcing her to taste her own ecstasy.